Official WWE Hell In A Cell Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I think about it, the more I think it's dumb that the Usos haven't tried to even the playing field at all.

As New Day would say, Who? who? Who?
It doesn't need to be adding a third guy, even taking one of New Day out to make it 2-on-2 would evening the playing field. But if they want names of peoppe who aren't doing anything right now you have Harper, Rowan, Sin Cara, heck, even Rikishi would be an option.

Shinsuke really should have won at SummerSlam and this should have been his first defence. I feel like it would make this crap feud a bit better.

Not confident Nakamura will win at HIAC either. I still believe Cena will be the one to dethrone Mahal when he returns to SD. Cena only went to Raw to have the match with Reigns.

Feel like Shinsuke kinda has to win after all this prejudice shit but the heat on Jinder if he wins would be the most intense it's ever been. He's prejudiced af and still wins in the end? Yeah the crowd will kill him. Then the question after that is who would be the savior that finally takes the title from him? I personally want it to be Sami, but maybe Jinder isn't the guy Sami should finally win the title off of. Idk.

I like Cena, but the dude does not need another WWE title reign...but I would happily take just about anybody as WWE champion right now over Mahal. I see Mahal losing the title no later than Royal Rumble.

He doesn't need it but no way Cena retires with 16 title reigns. The whole point he's had this many is to be the one to break Flair's record.

Archived