Official WWE Hell In A Cell Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, well I didn't mean they were bad. Just his matches with Joe were whatever. Guess I should have said no "great" matches.

You'll defend anything from NJPW anyways. His and Balor's time as champion were my two least favourite NXT championship title reigns. Deal with it.

And I agree about the second match with Roode but that's Roode's reign so I'm not contradicting myself there...

No ones saying you're opinion is wrong Beard, no need to bust out the "deal with it". They're just picking over your choice of phrasing because you've gone back on yourself a bit. Or at least you've decidedly changed what you're arguing about.

Eh, well I didn't mean they were bad. Just his matches with Joe were whatever. Guess I should have said no "great" matches.

You'll defend anything from NJPW anyways. His and Balor's time as champion were my two least favourite NXT championship title reigns. Deal with it.

And I agree about the second match with Roode but that's Roode's reign so I'm not contradicting myself there...

Damn, I didn't realise Nakamura vs Roode happened in New Japan. I'm sorry, though, I guess your standards for good matches are way above mine.

No ones saying you're opinion is wrong Beard, no need to bust out the "deal with it". They're just picking over your choice of phrasing because you've gone back on yourself a bit. Or at least you've decidedly changed what you're arguing about.

I'm just arguing that I didn't find Nakamura's reign memorable. But yeah, I suppose the wording was off. I didn't mean the matches were trainwrecks by not calling them good. Just that I remember being super disappointed by the Nakamura/Joe series.

The story there was good but that was mostly on Joe beating up jobbers.

Damn, I didn't realise Nakamura vs Roode happened in New Japan. I'm sorry, though, I guess your standards for good matches are way above mine.

I was obviously referring to Nakamura and Balor coming from NJPW. You support your boys. Nothing wrong with that Dave?

Archived