• Please log in to reply
1821 replies to this topic

#1801 .jackkk

.jackkk

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:11 PM

Speaking of the Riott Squad and Absolution, do you guys think 2K will have the decency to put their original singles themes? I'm talking about Liv, Sonya etc. Because I'm afraid they will just only give them Paige's and Ruby's and call it a day and I would absolutely hate that.

It depends what WWE sends them, but I assume itll be Rubys theme only for the Riott Squad.

Mandy and Sonya have been (kind of) solo since the draft and had their own themes since like May (the cutoff for new themes is usually like June-ish I think someone said), so their music should make it in.

Edited by .jackkk, 05 August 2018 - 12:51 PM.

#1802 AerialWonder

AerialWonder

Jobber

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:26 PM

What are your predictions for this year Women's Division?

1. Alexa Bliss
2. Alicia Fox
3. Alundra Blayze
4. Asuka
5. Bayley
6. Becky Lynch
7. Beth Phoenix
8. Bianca Belair
9. Billie Kay
10. Brie Bella
11. Carmella
12. Charlotte Flair
13. Dakota Kai
14. Dana Brooke
15. Ember Moon
16. Ivory
17. Jacqueline
18. Kairi Sane
19. Lana
20. Lita
21. Liv Morgan
22. Mandy Rose
23. Maryse
24. Mickie James
25. Naomi
26. Natalya
27. Nia Jax
28. Nikki Bella
29. Nikki Cross
30. Paige
31. Peyton Royce
32. Ronda Rousey
33. Ruby Riott
34. Sarah Logan
35. Sasha Banks
36. Shayna Baszler
37. Sonya Deville
38. Stephanie McMahon
39. Tamina
40. Trish Stratus

I can see Candice LeRae as a DLC for the NXT pack, Zelina only as a manager and not a playable character and Maria Kanellis left out from the game. Hope for Lacey Evans too, other girls like Vanessa and Taynara won't be featured in this year game for sure. I also wish to see the girls Michelle, Molly, Torrie and Kelly, I really hope to have more women's alumni since each and every year they add male alumni but former women are always just the HOF of that year.

#1803 E#37

E#37

[HOONIGAN]

• Members
  • 29,251 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:36 PM

Alexa Bliss

Alicia Fox

Asuka

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Billie Kay

Brie Bella

Carmella

Charlotte Flair

Dana Brooke

Ember Moon

Lana

Liv Morgan

Mandy Rose

Maryse

Mickie James

Naomi

Natalya

Nia Jax

Nikki Bella

Peyton Royce

Ronda Rousey

Ruby Riott

Sarah Logan

Sasha Banks

Sonya Deville

Stephanie McMahon

Tamina

Kairi Sane

Nikki Cross

Shayna Baszler

Alundra Blayze

Beth Phoenix

Lita

Trish Stratus

Managers

Maria Kanellis

Zelina Vega

#1804 aj95

aj95

Jobber

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 01:13 PM

Speaking of the Riott Squad and Absolution, do you guys think 2K will have the decency to put their original singles themes? I'm talking about Liv, Sonya etc. Because I'm afraid they will just only give them Paige's and Ruby's and call it a day and I would absolutely hate that.

PS: Apparently Bianca Belair was scanned and with her attire date set on September of last year, just so you know.

I reckon Mandy and Sonya will have their own themes, but I doubt The Riott Squad will, just because they haven't used their own themes since coming up to the Main Roster.

I wonder if Mandy and Sonya will have their updated entrance motions, though. I really hope they do, I love Mandy's entrance!

#1805 Cooksie

Cooksie

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,136 posts
  • SEN (PS3): huntymoonavenue

Posted 05 August 2018 - 02:38 PM

Predictions

Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Bayley
Dana Brooke
Ember Moon
Mickie James
Natalya
Nia Jax
The Riott Squad
Ronda Rousey
Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon

Asuka
Becky Lynch
Billie Kay and Peyton Royce
Carmella
Charlotte Flair (hopefully her surname is in this year)
Lana
Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville
Maryse
Naomi
Paige
Tamina

Bianca Belair
Candice LeRae*
Dakota Kai*
Kairi Sane
Nikki Cross
Shayna Baszler

Alundra Blayze
The Bella Twins
Beth Phoenix
Ivory
Jacqueline
Kelly Kelly*
Lita(*)
Michelle McCool*
Molly Holly*
Torrie Wilson*
Trish Stratus(*)

NPC Manager
Maria Kanellis
Zelina Vega

* Think they'll be DLC/for NXT, if there's not a Women's MyCareer, I doubt their inclusion (though I think it's more likely in than not, it's the biggest the main roster women's division has ever been and they've been trying to incorporate it for years).

(*) Obviously on-disc but may have Rumble attires as DLC with the hypothetical women's pack.

But the thought of nearly 50 women (and probably past or at 50 next year with Evolution) in the game when we could barely scrape more than seven a few years ago is iiiiinsane. 2K spoils us, even if they recycle attires.

#1806 JoeShmoee

JoeShmoee

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 737 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jsichh

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:43 PM

I really feel like Im in the minority when it comes to not being bothered about recycled attires. We have the luxury of the past few games being able to edit in-game models attires. Years ago we couldnt, so it was inexcusable for recycled attires but now a days, I just want more women in, even if they barely change anything from the past games model. Ill change what needs changed.

#1807 She-Wolf

She-Wolf

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:45 PM

Yeah Im with Joe. I would love for the legends to be updated, especially Trish as her hair isnt cute... but Id rather have recycled models than them be removed.

#1808 T-Hell

T-Hell

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,907 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:54 PM

Michelle McCool and Dakota Kai along with returning Beth Phoenix and debuting Sonya Deville and updated IIconics just MIGHT be enough for me to skip 2K18 and pardon the lack of Emma and Summer. McCool is possible but Dakota seems like kind of a long shot. Let's see.

#1809 Masked Idol

Masked Idol

Opener

• Members
  • 309 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hoodtwinked

Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:42 PM

I'd be freaked if we got Michelle, or Torrie, or Molly! I definitely think we're in with a chance of a 40 slot womens roster this year.

#1810 Dr. Fumbles

Dr. Fumbles

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 532 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:56 AM

What are your predictions for this year Women's Division?

1. Alexa Bliss
2. Alicia Fox
3. Alundra Blayze
4. Asuka
5. Bayley
6. Becky Lynch
7. Beth Phoenix
8. Bianca Belair
9. Billie Kay
10. Brie Bella
11. Carmella
12. Charlotte Flair
13. Dakota Kai
14. Dana Brooke
15. Ember Moon
16. Ivory
17. Jacqueline
18. Kairi Sane
19. Lana
20. Lita
21. Liv Morgan
22. Mandy Rose
23. Maryse
24. Mickie James
25. Naomi
26. Natalya
27. Nia Jax
28. Nikki Bella
29. Nikki Cross
30. Paige
31. Peyton Royce
32. Ronda Rousey
33. Ruby Riott
34. Sarah Logan
35. Sasha Banks
36. Shayna Baszler
37. Sonya Deville
38. Stephanie McMahon
39. Tamina
40. Trish Stratus

I can see Candice LeRae as a DLC for the NXT pack, Zelina only as a manager and not a playable character and Maria Kanellis left out from the game. Hope for Lacey Evans too, other girls like Vanessa and Taynara won't be featured in this year game for sure. I also wish to see the girls Michelle, Molly, Torrie and Kelly, I really hope to have more women's alumni since each and every year they add male alumni but former women are always just the HOF of that year.

This seems like a very reasonable/believable list; figured we'd be sitting at about the 40 person mark. Definitely no T-Storm and the NXT UK gals though... 

#1811 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,036 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:19 AM

Im wondering if the presumed outcome of Takeover is leading to Shayna being Raw-bound. Despite being in NXT a good while, I can see her being on the Future Stars Pack after debuting on the main, the way they did with Elias. It would surprise me if anyone other than Kairi, Shayna, or Candice were in from NXT. Everyones been wanting Bianca though. And how long has Aliyah been there? Dakota Kai maybe?

Toni Storm is super doubtful this year, but look on the bright side.....maybe next year we get Toni and Io in one shot!

#1812 JoeShmoee

JoeShmoee

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 737 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jsichh

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:47 AM

Im looking forward to see whos on this years roster. I heard anywhere between 40 and 50 women. Itd make sense, especially if the rumor of all the women at the Rumble being scanned, maybe that means Maria DOES stand a chance. Also heard Bianca was scanned, so we will see.

#1813 JustsomeNUGGET

JustsomeNUGGET

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 581 posts
  • Gamertag: RAZORBACKrulz

Posted 12 August 2018 - 03:09 AM

If the rumours of the Daniel Bryan showcase mode are indeed correct, I hope we get AJ Lee as a character. It might be unlikely but still a possibility

#1814 crazyjk4

crazyjk4

Opener

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 03:23 AM

If the rumours of the Daniel Bryan showcase mode are indeed correct, I hope we get AJ Lee as a character. It might be unlikely but still a possibility

To be honest I can see them just making a caw of her and using that

#1815 JustsomeNUGGET

JustsomeNUGGET

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 581 posts
  • Gamertag: RAZORBACKrulz

Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:13 AM

That would honestly suck but I can see it too because in 2k16, didn't they do the same thing with Mike Tyson?

#1816 crazyjk4

crazyjk4

Opener

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 06:20 AM

That would honestly suck but I can see it too because in 2k16, didn't they do the same thing with Mike Tyson?

They did, I think he was called "the enforcer" and it was a really bad caw too at that so if they can't get AJ Lee or WWE denies her being in then they'll probably use a caw or they could change up that whole thing.

#1817 X-zero

X-zero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:16 PM

If still with Punk probably won't happen. Since pink told a former friend not to go I really doubt he would let his wife go.

Wwe will probably use Brie in AJ's place.

#1818 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,036 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:30 PM

Did AJ Lee say anything particularly derogatory about WWE in her book? If not, theres always a chance. Doubtful, but one of those things you know would get a big pop.

#1819 crazyjk4

crazyjk4

Opener

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:09 PM

Did AJ Lee say anything particularly derogatory about WWE in her book? If not, theres always a chance. Doubtful, but one of those things you know would get a big pop.

Not sure on her book but AJ Lee mostly seemed to have left on slightly good terms, the only bad thing that may of gotten her heat was that whole twitter thing she had with Stephanie a while back before she left. I don't think WWE would completely say no to the idea of them wanting her in the game, but I still see them just making a CAW of her and saving the trouble. Another thing I could see them do is since the match Sheamus and Bryan had was so short I could see them just skimming through it with a video package re-telling what happen. 

Edited by crazyjk4, 12 August 2018 - 09:13 PM.

#1820 Rhilgus

Rhilgus

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • Gamertag: Hoklis

Posted 13 August 2018 - 08:08 AM

Not sure on her book but AJ Lee mostly seemed to have left on slightly good terms, the only bad thing that may of gotten her heat was that whole twitter thing she had with Stephanie a while back before she left. I don't think WWE would completely say no to the idea of them wanting her in the game, but I still see them just making a CAW of her and saving the trouble. Another thing I could see them do is since the match Sheamus and Bryan had was so short I could see them just skimming through it with a video package re-telling what happen. 

To me, that is a certainty. I'm guessing we would only play as Bryan and there wouldn't be much room for gameplay. The match would basically be a cut-scene. I really think it will just be a video package and that we will play the 2 Out 3 Falls at Extreme Rules instead

The way I see it for AJ Lee, there are two options that could make her in the game. The match against Big Show where she left on a stretcher or Team Hell No vs Big E & Ziggler at Wrestlemania