Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

I think Alexa could've used more dramatic makeup, the attire is an odd choice but everything else I'm content with. Aside from the hair color which I can always fix, I've always considered her one of the best models in the game.

The lighting did Carmella no entrance in the shot, but her attire looks really good. Surprised they didn't reveal her along with Ellsworth.

I'm hoping Nia's hair and face got an update, her model wasn't that great last year.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm expecting the final week to include:

Trish, Charlotte, Alicia, Stephanie and the Iconic Duo.

Kinda wish they'd saved some big guns like Ember Moon for next week, since outside of the Iconic Duo, none of those are really a huge deal, and have been in the game before.

Imo they think Charlotte and Trish are a big deal so that is why they are last. I think this means Ruby will be FUTURE STARS DLC

No pigtails fpr Alexa. I know some were worried

The model for Alexa is such a massive upgrade compared to last years, they've really captured the exact look in her eyes this time. Odd attire chocie, but it looks really good.

Carmella also looks a lot better compared to 2K17.

Good reveal this week.

So next week we probably get:

- Trish

- Charlotte

- Alicia

- Stephanie

- Lana

- Billie

- Peyton

- Liv

- Aliyah (A huge maybe but she was featured a lot more last year along with liv)

Later in DLC probably:

- Beth Phoenix (Hall of Fame)

- Ruby Riot (Future Stars)

- Mae Young?? (as a legend due to her tournament)

Possible Managers

- Sherri

- Miss Elisabeth

- Stephanie

- Lana

Would be happy for any new Addition though.

I see perfectly plausible to get in the final week:

-Alicia

-Charlotte

-Stephanie

-Eva Marie

-Billie

-Peyton

-Trish

Seems about right to me and about the same amount of women they've revealed so far each week. Maybe one or two shocking surprises. Billie and Peyton are either final week reveal or dlc, at this point I cannot see them just flat out not being in the game at all.

I am confident the Iconic Duo will be included in the final week, or at the very least, DLC.

not so any more (but i never was) but all we can do is wait

they get left out of everything, it is just weird.

Repeating it won't change the outcome. We just have to wait and see what happens.

I think they're being saved for last, because they have probably been the most requested women online this year. If Nikki can make it in, I see little to no reason Billie and Peyton won't.

Surely Peyton and Billie will be in, I'm sure about them. They'll be the "surprise (not so much for me) new addition" of the roster. I don't think that Lana and Liv will be in, sadly because I really love theme and I was hoping to see at least Lana in.

For next week, we'll have:

- Alicia Fox and Charlotte Flair (as current member of the roster)

- Billie Kay and Peyton Royce (as new addition)

- Stephanie McMahon and Trish Stratus (as legends)

Also I'm quite sure that this year we won't have any woman as a DLC. Maybe there will be a DLC with guys from 205Live, one from NXT (with Aleister Black, Kassious Ohno and Drew McIntyre) and one with the Hardy's and Elias but I don't see any woman put as a DLC by 2k. As to DLC I preferred THQ- politc, once we had a pack with the Bellas, Kharma, Alicia, Trish, Vickie or Summer as a valet on the disk and then as a free-downloadable content...

I wouldn't discard a possible Beth Phoenix HoF dlc pack (and god knows I want her).

I've read somewhere that 2k has confirmed that there's no Showcase or HOF Dlc Pack this year!

I heard about no showcase, but didn't know about no HoF pack either. Oh well.

- Lana will definitely be in the game as a playable Superstar. Day one or DLC is the question.

- I could see them making Iconic DLC for coin but honestly they're trash if they do!!!

- I think Ruby is the female debutant for next week, no Liv. :(

I am confident the Iconic Duo will be included in the final week, or at the very least, DLC.

not so any more (but i never was) but all we can do is wait

they get left out of everything, it is just weird.

Repeating it won't change the outcome. We just have to wait and see what happens.

I think they're being saved for last, because they have probably been the most requested women online this year. If Nikki can make it in, I see little to no reason Billie and Peyton won't.

I think it is different with Nikki. Sanity is big part of NXT and if they want to include it, they have to get them all in. An advantage for her. Plus you can clearly see how high Triple H and co are on Nikki and so i can see them to tell 2K to include her anyway. I wouldn't automatically see that as a sign for others.

Yeah, I agree. I'm not over the moon about Alexa's model. Strange choice in attire as well. She only wore it like once or twice, and it looks a bit different to her others. I'm sure Community Creations will provide plenty of alternatives though.

Carmella looks great but something about her hair seems weird.

True. Maybe she'll have an alternate attire.

Archived