Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt itd happen but a Womens Evolution showcase would kick ass - highlighting some of the marquee matches from the eighties till now. Would be a great way to play as some women who are unlikely to make the cut otherwise.

Honestly this year out of every year would make the most sense. They said it's not possible since the roster is so thin for women, but that's not the case anymore.

I could be wrong but I don't think it would go further back than the early 90s.

• Alundra Blayze vs Bull Nakano
  • Sable vs Jacqueline
  • Lita vs Stephanie
  • Chyna vs Ivory
  • Trish Stratus vs Mickie James
  • Victoria vs Molly Holly
  • Beth Phoenix vs Kelly Kelly
  • Michelle McCool vs Melina
  • Maryse vs Gail Kim
  • Layla vs Brie Bella
  • Kaitlyn vs Eve Torres
  • Paige vs AJ Lee
  • Sasha Banks vs Bayley
  • Charlotte vs Natalya
  • Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch

I could dig that.

As 18 is winding down, what is some of the best or coolest stuff you had happen with the women?

-I had a LEGACY stable comprised of Charlotte, Melissa Anderson and Tessa Blanchard. Had to pair Flair/Anderson/Blanchard

-Mandy turned on Stephanie and battled numerous AUTHORITY superstars before becoming US CHAMPION st WRESTLEMANIA

Mickie James was RAW CHAMPION for 6 months before losing to Summer Rae after being betrayed by her #1 Fan Sara Lee

Kaitlyn has been confirmed for the 19 MAE YOUNG CLASSIC. I know it wont happen but I would love it if she was in 19

lol. only as a created wrestler...

Yea I know. I did admit it wont happen. A guy can hope though. Just have to get a CAW like always

Women tag entrances: in 18 we only had 2 The Bellas and Funkadactyles. Why no Iconic Duo entrance still baffles me.

With any luck in 19 we will have: The Bellas, The Funks,Riott Squad, Absolution and The Iiconics

I made an all womens universe, half the roster RAW, half the roster SDL. Anyway, I was at my first PPV and Lita came out talking to the crowd. Just as she went to speak a second time, Trish interrupted. I was stoked to see that! ...then my PS4 shut down. I was so mad.

Needs more male/female entrances

more female/female entrances (laycool, trish and lita, molly and victoria, etc)

More female trio ones, etc.

Needs more male/female entrances

more female/female entrances (laycool, trish and lita, molly and victoria, etc)

More female trio ones, etc.

Maybe with RIOTT SQUAD and ABSOLUTION we should get some female trio entrances

Would definitely love LAYCOOL and DIVAS OF DOOM

Edge/Lita

Wishful thinking to get this many mixed entrances but I'll put it out there anyway.

Edge/Lita

Stephanie/Triple H

Matt Hardy/Lita

Randy Savage/Elizabeth

Melina/Nitro

Miz/Maryse

Goldust/Marlena

Alexa/Braun

Miz/Asuka

Naomi/Uso

Charlotte/Roode

Nia/Apollo

Mandy/Goldust

Bayley/Elias

Natalya/Nakamura

Becky/Sami

Carmella/Big E

Baylor/Sasha

Rusev/Lana

Now Peyton has her long hair back (why does this always happen!), Im hoping that the general period of around November-February is about right for attires again.

She didnt return with the short hair until March, so well hopefully get her looking like she did in her final few appearances in NXT at the end of 2017 with the long hair and maybe the Wargames gear. I really hate it when models are outdated (although 2K couldnt help it, if it was the case.)

I'm really hoping the Mixed Match Challenge (or at least just mixed tag matches), made the game. It was super fun to watch, and usually fun to play, and I think it's something that's really been missing from the game for a while. I think having the MMC and people wanting to recreate Ronda's first match, could mean we see it back this year.

Archived