• Please log in to reply
1821 replies to this topic

#1401 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:04 PM

I wish we could put together a list of the best of the best female Caws out there for both systems, I'm coming across come good ones

Good idea, I was thinking about the same thing!A sort of Women's CAWs Showcase would be cool.

CAWs for PS4 I ran into Twitter

1) Ashley, made by The Revered Alpha

4MT60ae.jpg?1
s1tDf6x.jpg?1
PZP8iTO.jpg

2) Dakota Kai, made by ALTERNATION

ADs1zsB.png

3) Eva Marie(I just asked to her creator his gamertag but I'm waiting for his reply. He's known on Twitter as tonytrbl)

84EHF4z.jpgODZffn0.jpg

4) Jazzy Gabert, made by Obsessed/Wdivas

PynCRHH.jpgjEiCjTw.jpgMP5lKam.jpg

5) Kairi Sane, made by LatrellGames

Bw7QNoe.jpg
mzFqdKG.jpg4BZH5GU.jpg

6) Liv Morgan, made by ItzBee2790

bhO6N4w.jpg
OQCVl5m.jpg

7) Maria Kanellis-Bennett, (I just asked to her creator his gamertag but I'm waiting for his reply. He's known on Twitter as tonytrbl)

Wp0WBr3.jpg

8) Tessa Blanchard, made by Mr.HellInBoots

06NtIil.jpg
Y8N0Yg8.jpg

I've not the game yet, but I read that there are good caws of Jillian Hall, Raquel Diaz, Rosemary, Chyna too. Tomorrow when I'll be getting the game I'll upload the post with the most accurate caws. That's all for PS4 for now lol

Keeping the post updated, Aliyah and Zelina Vega for PS4

1) Aliyah, made by LatrellGames

PkoaJvi.jpg?14LUJEqc.jpg?1

2) Zelina Vega, made by Mr.HellInBoots

fWwRLeO.jpg?1
kUGbbpH.jpg?1

Thank you so much my NXT US Roster is almost done, I didn't think I'd check so many HQ caws off my list this early.

#1402 Jmerc

Jmerc

#TeamBlue

• Global Moderator
  • 20,779 posts
  • Gamertag: xJMERC

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:13 PM

Those are some great looking CAWS! Hope to get some alternates over on the Xbox side soon. 

#1403 T.JnWo4life

T.JnWo4life

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Gamertag: JokerJones4life

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:14 PM

Do a Xbox one showcase

#1404 KBC

KBC

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 15,811 posts
  • Gamertag: GW89465

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:16 PM

Do a Xbox one showcase

Manners, use them.

Also, go look on Page 68.

#1405 T.JnWo4life

T.JnWo4life

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Gamertag: JokerJones4life

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:19 PM

Do a Xbox one showcase

Manners, use them.

?
Please

#1406 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:24 PM

I'm not really familiar with Mandy Rose, other than seeing a few matches on YouTube so I can't decide which caw on PS4 is better I need to fill my NXT roster

#1407 Tetra

Tetra

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Carter_Payne

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:57 AM

Do a Xbox one showcase

Manners, use them.

?
Please

Its a fair point but Im not sure if you realise how curt you can come across, its like you demand stuff and you never really say thank you, even for those who have went and checked stuff for you. Just try and be a bit more polite

I cant wait to get Ruby and Beth in haha

#1408 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:05 AM

We need to all decide on everyone's real 2017 rating, even caws I want a realistic universe last year I boosted all my favs and it was a mess lol

#1409 AlterNation

AlterNation

The Man

• Members
  • 13,039 posts
  • Twitter: @MrAlterNation

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:40 AM

I like how much love my Dakota's getting. Thank you, peeps! :D

#1410 Quisee

Quisee

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:42 AM

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but this is a playable Lana "work around." I've tried it and it worked for me for now. Read the description box in the video to learn how

https://youtu.be/SlnyfZF7pwg

Edited by Quisee, 16 October 2017 - 03:45 AM.

#1411 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:48 AM

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but this is a playable Lana "work around." I've tried it and it worked for me for now. Read the description box in the video to learn how

Are there limits to where she can be used?

#1412 Quisee

Quisee

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:01 AM

She only can be used in tournament mode. You can't edit her moveset, entrance or anything like that. She has random moves like the belly to Bayley, the imploder and the ddt as her signatures and finishers

Edited by Quisee, 16 October 2017 - 04:02 AM.

#1413 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:03 AM

She only can be used in tournament mode. You can't edit moveset, entrance or anything like that. She has random moves like the belly to Bayley, the imploder and the ddt as her signatures and finishers

Oh ok thanks for the info I'll sit this one out

#1414 TehJew22

TehJew22

Opener

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:31 AM

Since my last post going back to WWE '13, the Women's division is the strongest its been... ever.

So I look forward to making more Women CAWs. :D

#1415 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,983 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Dumeka
  • Steam ID: Dumeka

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:32 AM

I REALLY don't understand why they wouldn't put the tag Team entrance of the iconic duo in the game.

You can select the Teams names in the Teams Editor, but no entrance at all. It's a huge shame. :(

#1416 AerialWonder

AerialWonder

Jobber

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:02 AM

I'm not really familiar with Mandy Rose, other than seeing a few matches on YouTube so I can't decide which caw on PS4 is better I need to fill my NXT roster

Find a high-profile caw of her is always very difficult due to her facial features; I found a very good caw of her in WWE 2K17 only at July of this year :laugh: I just found a Mandy that seems pretty on point...maybe the nose is not the right one and I would have used another type of hair, but all in all the face is pretty well done and the attire accurate. I'll add her in the PS4 post!

0ksC9f3.jpg

pzT3hex.jpg

You could use her to fill the place you have in your NXT Universe, the attire is very accurate and she seems good for what I can see. She's now up in CC.

Thank you so much my NXT US Roster is almost done, I didn't think I'd check so many HQ caws off my list this early.

This year creators are making such a good job!And this is only the beginning, who knows at the end of the month or at the end of November how many good looking caws we'll be able to download!

Edited by AerialWonder, 16 October 2017 - 08:19 AM.

#1417 KBC

KBC

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 15,811 posts
  • Gamertag: GW89465

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:31 AM

Can we not quote such big posts please, it scrambles the forum on Mobile, makes it an arse to read. Thanks :)

#1418 AerialWonder

AerialWonder

Jobber

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:13 AM

Can we not quote such big posts please, it scrambles the forum on Mobile, makes it an arse to read. Thanks :)

Sure, my fault. I've edited!

Edited by AerialWonder, 16 October 2017 - 08:19 AM.

#1419 Queen Stephanie

Queen Stephanie

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,271 posts
  • Gamertag: SixthWeasley

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:36 PM

So I had a pretty cool moment! Sasha Banks(me) vs. Peyton Royce. I did the Bank Statement too close to the rope and Peyton got out. Nailed me with her signature and then her finisher, locking in the pin. The match had been grueling so far so I wasn't sure I could make it. Just as the ref was going down to count....

BAYLEY TO THE RESCUE! Her music hits, distracting Peyton. As Peyton waits, Bayley comes in from behind with the Bayley to Belly.  Peyton is laid out, and I drag myself on the floor to Peyton for the one-armed pin for the win!

#1420 Bae Slay Lee

Bae Slay Lee

New Talent

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:00 PM

Ashley and Zelina look amazing