Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't MachoT have a really bad track record of making up shit?

Not sure why hed make it up considering he was invited to the event and would have seen for himself.

For anyone interested, Maryses entrance will drop at 11am GMT and Charlotte at 2pm GMT.

Who's not ready for the Queen ??? Come onnnnnn yessss

And mayses comeback will be so sweet in my game so perfect now that Beth and mickie are back too she wont feel out of place

Doesn't MachoT have a really bad track record of making up shit?

Not sure why hed make it up considering he was invited to the event and would have seen for himself.

For anyone interested, Maryses entrance will drop at 11am GMT and Charlotte at 2pm GMT.

Hell yeah!

I hope someone manages to glitch it and make Lana playable again this year.

Actually it was possible in WWE 2K17 until 2K patched the glitch.

Despite there being a patch to fix it, there was still a playable version of Lana uploaded to CC on XB1.

All of the entrances are amazing! Billie's was a little faster paced, whereas Naomi's was a bit too slow, but they're still really good!

Peyton looks incredible. Billie was never going to be spot on because I think she has a really difficult face to capture, whether it's with scanning or using the face photo or whatever. Some people are just like that when it comes to the games. It still looks like her... just more like "Jessie McKay", rather than "Billie Kay" if that makes sense?

I hope someone manages to glitch it and make Lana playable again this year.

Actually it was possible in WWE 2K17 until 2K patched the glitch.

Despite there being a patch to fix it, there was still a playable version of Lana uploaded to CC on XB1.

Because the uploader hacked the game.

Billie's face looks terrible, i don't know what wrong there but that's really bad.

It's partially the hair and partially the fact that it looks as if her cape is choking her. :P

Also a Thing I noticed in her entrance is that she doesn't take her gloves on.

Another Thing that I hope it's not like that in the game is the volume of the Music cause in peytons entrance one could barely hear her Music at all.

Archived