Fans Protest Outside of Barclays Center

Mr.Dreadful

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just told WWE, in advance, "hey, we are gonna protest on your shows. Be prepared."

You'd think they'd learn NOT to do that.

Plus if the protest inside the arena in the seats, they are still giving WWE that money. Why?

Your guess is as good as mine. This isn't as dumb as Chicago telling WWE on social media 3 years ago that they were going to hijack Raw. I'm like, "you idiots. It ain't a hijacking IF THE COMPANY KNOWS IT'S COMING." But it's still pretty dumb.

I dont have a problem with celebrities being honored in general, but I dont think it should be as part of the HoF. I dont think they should have HoF rings, etc. It should just be a separate announcement on Raw or something, and they should get a plaque or something random.

Meh, it's a different wing, that's enough for me.

Oh sorry I thought they took him out will definitely needs NFL rule depending on the Hall of Fame

Which is

The rules of the Hall of Fame voting state that only on-field performance, not character issues, are to be taken into account.

This will allow Hogan Snuka and Chris Benoit in the Hall of Fame

People who are angry don't fail to realize that the WWE Hall of Fame isn't the only Hall of Fame with questionable inductees, hell I just named two of them who are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Plus there are other NFL Hall of Famers who have had run ins with the law in the past.

I think no one should be black listed from a hall of fame if their career was a hall of fame career.

The hall of fame for the most part is celebrating career not a lifestyle.

So Benoit should go in, right?

Bad question. There are lots of people (some on this site still) who think he should go in, even the days after we found out what happened.

I think no one should be black listed from a hall of fame if their career was a hall of fame career.

I still debate Benoit to this day. Yes he did a horrible thing but it was from what he did for the sport.

Lol why don't they protest for something important. :lol:

Like Brock hogging the main event spotlight.

And even though I want to lol @ them for actually taking WWE's anti-racism/bullying policies and programs like Be A Star seriously, when they clearly don't actually give a shit,

Yet WWE condones Stephanie & Triple H bullying wrestlers on TV and slapping them.

Or does that not count because its make believe?

Lol why don't they protest for something important. :lol:

Like Brock hogging the main event spotlight.

And even though I want to lol @ them for actually taking WWE's anti-racism/bullying policies and programs like Be A Star seriously, when they clearly don't actually give a shit,

Yet WWE condones Stephanie & Triple H bullying wrestlers on TV and slapping them.

Or does that not count because its make believe?

Fam, did you just say what I said, but through an example?

I still debate Benoit to this day. Yes he did a horrible thing but it was from what he did to the sport.

Eh, there would be something to that if wrestling was a sport.

I still debate Benoit to this day. Yes he did a horrible thing but it was from what he did to the sport.

Eh, there would be something to that if wrestling was a sport.

And didn't leave a black stain on the industry in the process.

Archived