RIC FLAIR HOSPITALIZED 'We Need Your Prayers'

kidd0

Pro wrestling icon Ric Flair has been hospitalized -- and it sounds serious.

The Nature Boy's reps confirmed the 68-year-old was hospitalized over the weekend -- but Legacy Talent Agency insisted it was for "routine monitoring" and there was "no reason to panic."

But things changed by Sunday night, when the reps posted, "We need your prayers, positive energy, and well wishes for our Living Legend as he is dealing with some tough medical issues."

The agency has not said exactly what those medical issues are.

We just saw Flair out back in May -- and he told us not to let terrorists scare them away from sporting events.

He's also been campaigning for his friend Kane, who's running for mayor in Tennessee.

Story developing ...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/14/ric-flair-hospitalized/

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE covered the news Ric Flair was hospitalized in Atlanta, GA over the weekend on their official website and ran comments from his management team that he's dealing with "tough medical issues."

As noted earlier here at WrestlingINC.com, it was learned (via Pro Wrestling Sheet) that Flair, 68, was admitted to an intensive care unit on Saturday morning for heart-related issues. At the time, his manager, Melinda Morris Zanoni of Legacy Talent and Entertainment, indicated there was no reason to panic. A tone that seemed to change early Monday morning when she asked for prayers and positive energy for the Hall of Famer.

PWInsider.com pointed out that while there is no confirmation on Flair's exact issues, it was written in his To Be The Man autobiography that he suffers from Alcoholic cardiomyopathy. The condition is a result of prolonged alcohol abuse and can result in heart failure. The effects of the alcohol damage the myocardium where it is unable to efficiently pump blood.

Head WWE producer Michael Hayes visited Flair on Sunday prior to flying to Boston for RAW and tweeted, "I saw @RicFlairNatrBoy before I flew to Boston yesterday I can assure that he needs everyone's prayers and positive vibes. Thx in advance!!"

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0814/630099/latest-update-on-ric-flair-following-weekend-hospitalization/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'm just wondering why the issues are being left undisclosed. Does he secretly have aids or some shit? Why aren't they just saying "Yeah...he's having serious heart issues"...or whatever the situation is? Either it's really bad, or it's not as bad as it sounds. Either way, why the secrecy?

I'm just wondering why the issues are being left undisclosed. Does he secretly have aids or some shit? Why aren't they just saying "Yeah...he's having serious heart issues"...or whatever the situation is? Either it's really bad, or it's not as bad as it sounds. Either way, why the secrecy?

It's not up to the hospital to disclose this information, and his agency have probably left that call to his family.

I believe the alcoholic cardiomyopathy story - he's had a notorious reputation for boozing. Anyway, at this point I just hope he can pull through, and when he's out of hospital, a visit with DDP would be a superb idea.

Because he relatives probably don't want that info out just yet.

Archived