maybe hinting at ambulance match

aftermath1428

2k are saying the guy from the rollins reveal [security guard ) is still alive an if u got a trained eye u can see him going into the ambulance in the kurt angle vid why would they hint at it to mess with our heads could be in but take this with a grain of salt its just my speculation but those hints are very subtle

and twice they have told people to look closely

2k are saying the guy from the rollins reveal [security guard ) is still alive an if u got a trained eye u can see him going into the ambulance in the kurt angle vid why would they hint at it to mess with our heads could be in but take this with a grain of salt its just my speculation but those hints are very subtle

I don't think there will be ambulance match. Going by their record in match types, utmost they will add 8 man matches and call it a day. Hope I am wrong though.

Or...its just video proof that Rollins didn't kill the guy in the trailer

I expect it's more this. Someone somewhere has probably had the idea "oh hey, we'd better tell everyone that Seth didn't just ice this guy".

Similar to how a car would do twelve flips in the A-Team, and there'd be a voice over where someone in the car would ask if everyone is okay.

I can imagine an ambulance match now; beat your opponent down in the ring for like 15-20 minutes, save up a finisher, get outside the ring with your opponent, press Y, boom! Opponent

thrown into the ambulance, match over!

Not much else they could do.

I can imagine an ambulance match now; beat your opponent down in the ring for like 15-20 minutes, save up a finisher, get outside the ring with your opponent, press Y, boom! Opponent

thrown into the ambulance, match over!

Not much else they could do.

Well you could do stuff like irish whip your opponent against the ambulance, climb on top of it and dive off, fight on top of the ambulance. The match could be way more fun than what they would probably do.

Yeah an Ambulance Match is one of those things I don't see translating all that well into being fun in video game form. I'd much rather a stretcher match or something than an Ambulance Match. Yes even an item-on-a-pole match would likely be more fun than an Ambulance match.

Archived