Do ya'll think Showcase Mode returns this year?

Ziggy Vercetti

I'd want to see a Trish and Beth Phoenix showcase since their careers both involve pretty much the entire female roster of their time with the company so it could get many names in the game.

Trish showcase featuring matches with:

Lita

Molly

Jazz

Ivory

Stephanie

Jacqueline

Mickie

Melina

Torrie

Stacy

Beth showcase featuring matches with:

Melina

Mickie James

AJ Lee

Kelly Kelly

Kaitlyn

Eve Torres

Layla

Michelle McCool

Maryse

Candice Michelle

Could even include Beth and Santino vs Trish and Cena as a bonus after completing either one first.

That wouldn't see copies to casuals

I'd want to see a Trish and Beth Phoenix showcase since their careers both involve pretty much the entire female roster of their time with the company so it could get many names in the game.

Trish showcase featuring matches with:

Lita

Molly

Jazz

Ivory

Stephanie

Jacqueline

Mickie

Melina

Torrie

Stacy

Beth showcase featuring matches with:

Melina

Mickie James

AJ Lee

Kelly Kelly

Kaitlyn

Eve Torres

Layla

Michelle McCool

Maryse

Candice Michelle

Could even include Beth and Santino vs Trish and Cena as a bonus after completing either one first.

That wouldn't see copies to casuals

AJ Lee and Kelly would bring a lot of casuals.

I was really hoping to finally get a WCW showcase mode this year. Arenas and interesting legends are always very light without showcase mode. I mean a full showcase mode, not something like HoF DLC. Very disappointed. Well, maybe they'll get the Hulkster for 2K19.

I was really hoping to finally get a WCW showcase mode this year. Arenas and interesting legends are always very light without showcase mode. I mean a full showcase mode, not something like HoF DLC. Very disappointed. Well, maybe they'll get the Hulkster for 2K19.

Yeh, I totally agree.

I'm still shocked they have never done 'Network Mode', that includes some late 80's/early 90's showcase material, followed by the MNWs (including ECW, of course), all with video footage and narratives over the top.

Just a beefed up Showcase mode that can easily plug the Network. I'd even throw in a month's free subscription code with the game.

Seems/seemed like a real no-brainer to me.

Yeh, I totally agree.

I'm still shocked they have never done 'Network Mode', that includes some late 80's/early 90's showcase material, followed by the MNWs (including ECW, of course), all with video footage and narratives over the top.

Just a beefed up Showcase mode that can easily plug the Network. I'd even throw in a month's free subscription code with the game.

Seems/seemed like a real no-brainer to me.

I would want something like that to have it's own separate game.

Archived