U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Giuliani just admitted Cohen paid Stormy hush money and that Trump reimbursed him, which makes Trump a liar? Jeez, this administration is a joke, and Giuliani is a dumbshit.

Well, he didn't win the popular vote, he only won the electoral vote. Haven't seen a scandal like this since Bill Clinton, but this is way worse. His asshat supporters will do everything to defend him. :\

He didn't win the popular vote, but the fact that he still got something like 60 million votes is disconcerting. That many people actually voted for him? That means that many people actually believed all the lies he told them and a lot probably still believe everything he says. Embarrassing times for America indeed.

More importantly though, they're okay with his hateful, bigoted rhetoric, if not outright support it. This election unfortunately brought out the bigots, and Trump did a great job dividing America into white supremacists and kooky rights vs. everyone else. I knew racism and white privilege still existed in USA, but I didn't know how much of it until Trump started spouting his bullshit.

And the double standards. Whew.

Well, he didn't win the popular vote, he only won the electoral vote. Haven't seen a scandal like this since Bill Clinton, but this is way worse. His asshat supporters will do everything to defend him. :\

This is flaming/flamebaiting. Please don't do that. You can just leave that word out and still get your point across.

They are what they say and do.

Please grow up. Or at the very least, respect a Mod of the site.

Bdon gets shit for flamebaiting, but you are constantly calling names either in this thread or in the mass shooting thread.

So, you're gonna conveniently forget I got shit as well, huh. Not surprised.

Why should I not call gun maniacs for what they are, when they're so obsessed with owning and having guns? It's not calling names, I could do a lot worse than that. It's annoying to have to read and hear about the right hating Muslims, homosexuals, immigrants, any sort of criticism to USA, the left, liberals, blacks, and almost anything that's not conservative or American. If you can't deal with it, put me on ignore. At least the forum allows a member to block another member.

But what if he was only refering to a portion of Trump supporters? You know, the ones that identify as hats, particularly the ones that are worn over asses

It's true, tbh. If you don't fall under the category of an "asshat Trump supporter", then you shouldn't be bothered by what he said. He didn't call republicans asshats or anything like that. To even care about that statement, you would need to acknowledge yourself as someone who supports Trump for the sole reason that you are an asshat. Because, that's how language works.

It's true, tbh. If you don't fall under the category of an "asshat Trump supporter", then you shouldn't be bothered by what he said. He didn't call republicans asshats or anything like that. To even care about that statement, you would need to acknowledge yourself as someone who supports Trump for the sole reason that you are an asshat. Because, that's how language works.

Personally I don't care what is said on here. M3J typically hurts his own side more times than not anyway with his comments. And lets not forget that between the two of us, only one has threatened to report the other for verbiage used and it wasn't me.

My response was more to the fact a Mod told him that he could make a point without using the word and he simply brushes it of or could care less what Ernez says.

To be honest when I use the term "gun maniac" I'm not calling all gun enthusiast maniacs, just those that are maniacally obsessed with their firearms on an almost unhealthy level.

Exactly. With Trump though, they all believe his BS and voted for him because of or despite his bigoted rhetoric. They're all bad in my eyes, even if I'm still friends with some of the supporters.

Just read that McCain doesn't want Trump at his funeral. That's some cold shit. Lmao. The fact that you might soon be dead, but you still go out of your way to make it known that you don't want him there. Lol...

Well, Trump did call PoWs losers (which funnily enough, no right winger or people crying about Kaepernick has commented on). Shame McCain won't be taking Trump or most of the republican party with him.

He also encouraged Biden to stay in politics though. And blamed Palin for the election loss.

Trump just wants to create instability among the key players. Everything he does is about driving wedges and shaking up the world powers. And the sad thing is, you're going to have far-right extremists who hear the words "nuclear" and "Iran", and decide that it's a great idea to support withdrawing...just because that combination of words spooks them. Willing to bet that most Trump supporters probably think this is a deal that allowed Iran to develop nuclear weapons or something absurd.

Also, one step closer to the US being completely isolated from all global matters...we'll just be a sitting duck out here by ourselves. No one will give a shit about us, because we will have stopped giving a shit about everyone else.

Archived