U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

Also the irony in this post is real. Literally every single Mainstream Media outlets does exactly what you just criticized the alternative media for. Why would I run through a list of names you'll tear apart no matter what? I could do the same for you which is why you don't ever tell anyone who you listen to. Because if you listen to anything at all I'm sure it would be complete trash giving the shit you say. So obviously we shouldn't listen to any news, right? That should be the answer. If so what gives you the holier than thou complex to shit all over anything not left? Why not the left too? Why wouldn't you do the same for shit like CNN, NBC, Vox or Salon or even TYT that blatantly lie or spread false info. You just defended MSM for crying out loud, lol. Even over 3rd party media outlets. No one should take you seriously at this point.

No...they seriously don't. Like I said...mainstream media has exercised incompetence on many occasions...no one can deny that. But this conspiracy theory that the mainstream media is so far left that they go out of their way to slander anything "right" is just ridiculous. To the contrary, any reputable news source will run both sides of a story whether they agree with it or not. I've seen countless reporters who obviously don't approve of a story, who still run it because it's the news. And again...the biggest guilty party of all when it comes to not running both sides of a story has always been Fox. Going as far as arguing with guests who disagree with what they're selling.

As for the news sources you listed as "left" (or whatever that was meant to be)...I haven't even heard of half of them. Salon and TYT? Nope...never heard of those once in my entire life. Heard of Vox...but definitely never received any news from them. NBC and CNN? Once in a while those will be taken into consideration, but it's mostly just about which news is running when I feel like seeing what's going on. Nine times out of ten, I just watch local news...because I care more about what's happening in my community than all of the bullshit that makes me angry. Again...I don't blindly listen to any news. I'm quite capable of watching any news report from NBC to CNN, to Fox or anything else...and not being blindly swayed by it.

I mostly get my news from places like NHK World, PBS, NPR, etc...and I also don't listen to any single source for any reason...I generally just listen to everything that everyone says (including the stupid propaganda sites)...and then I make my own opinion based on what seems like the most obvious truth. Because that's what intelligent people do. Which, again...is why it's amusing to see republicans call themselves "truth seekers"...or insult the left by claiming that they need safe spaces, when the right are far more guilty of putting themselves in bubbles than anyone else.

There can be no denial that republicans have championed Fox News as the end-all be-all of reporting, and they rebuke anything else. Whereas, the claims about the left being aligned to one news outlet or another are mostly bullshit claims being made by the right. Democrats really don't proclaim their allegiance to NBC or CNN...that's all a bullshit campaign started by the right to make it seem like the left are as selective as they all are. I guarantee, you ask ten republicans what news source they listen to...9 out of 10 will say Fox. You ask the same question to 10 democrats, I wouldn't be surprised if you got at least 6 or 7 different answers. Funny thing about open-mindedness, and taking in all information instead of some of it...the parts that are bullshit really tend to stick out when you allow the news to come in from all sides...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There can be no denial that republicans have championed Fox News as the end-all be-all of reporting, and they rebuke anything else. Whereas, the claims about the left being aligned to one news outlet or another are mostly bullshit claims being made by the right. Democrats really don't proclaim their allegiance to NBC or CNN...that's all a bullshit campaign started by the right to make it seem like the left are as selective as they all are. I guarantee, you ask ten republicans what news source they listen to...9 out of 10 will say Fox. You ask the same question to 10 democrats, I wouldn't be surprised if you got at least 6 or 7 different answers. Funny thing about open-mindedness, and taking in all information instead of some of it...the parts that are bullshit really tend to stick out when you allow the news to come in from all sides...

If you're talking about TV, you're probably right. But there's a difference. Fox News obviously leans republican, but name me another station that does? All other stations lean left so if democrats have multiple stations to choose from, of course they wouldn't all just pick the same one.

CNN, MSNBC, The Daily Show, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Colbert's show, The View. These are all democrats or democratic stations/shows and the list goes on. That's not open-mindedness. That's having a variety of shows with the same opinion to choose from.

Now if you combine radio in the mix than you'd probably get more variety of answers from Republicans such as Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro etc...

Also the irony in this post is real. Literally every single Mainstream Media outlets does exactly what you just criticized the alternative media for. Why would I run through a list of names you'll tear apart no matter what? I could do the same for you which is why you don't ever tell anyone who you listen to. Because if you listen to anything at all I'm sure it would be complete trash giving the shit you say. So obviously we shouldn't listen to any news, right? That should be the answer. If so what gives you the holier than thou complex to shit all over anything not left? Why not the left too? Why wouldn't you do the same for shit like CNN, NBC, Vox or Salon or even TYT that blatantly lie or spread false info. You just defended MSM for crying out loud, lol. Even over 3rd party media outlets. No one should take you seriously at this point.

No...they seriously don't. Like I said...mainstream media has exercised incompetence on many occasions...no one can deny that. But this conspiracy theory that the mainstream media is so far left that they go out of their way to slander anything "right" is just ridiculous. To the contrary, any reputable news source will run both sides of a story whether they agree with it or not. I've seen countless reporters who obviously don't approve of a story, who still run it because it's the news. And again...the biggest guilty party of all when it comes to not running both sides of a story has always been Fox. Going as far as arguing with guests who disagree with what they're selling.

As for the news sources you listed as "left" (or whatever that was meant to be)...I haven't even heard of half of them. Salon and TYT? Nope...never heard of those once in my entire life. Heard of Vox...but definitely never received any news from them. NBC and CNN? Once in a while those will be taken into consideration, but it's mostly just about which news is running when I feel like seeing what's going on. Nine times out of ten, I just watch local news...because I care more about what's happening in my community than all of the bullshit that makes me angry. Again...I don't blindly listen to any news. I'm quite capable of watching any news report from NBC to CNN, to Fox or anything else...and not being blindly swayed by it.

I mostly get my news from places like NHK World, PBS, NPR, etc...and I also don't listen to any single source for any reason...I generally just listen to everything that everyone says (including the stupid propaganda sites)...and then I make my own opinion based on what seems like the most obvious truth. Because that's what intelligent people do. Which, again...is why it's amusing to see republicans call themselves "truth seekers"...or insult the left by claiming that they need safe spaces, when the right are far more guilty of putting themselves in bubbles than anyone else.

Yes. They do. Even worse so. I contradicted you because you said that aside from Fox News basically, mainstream media doesn't go out of their way to spread lies like the right believes. That in itself is stupid. It is no conspiracy. They all lie and they all attack each others point of view. That's the issue here. I even said Mainstream which includes Fox News. But you went out of your way to attack smaller and alternative news sources who are imperfect and can be biased sometimes sure, but then in the same breath defended mainstream media for not being as bad and for some stupid reason still did it in a partisan way. That's lunacy.

Also I'd like to point out that I actually didn't say the MSM left goes out of their way to attack the right the first time. I just made a point that the MSM as a whole lies and does it worse than alternative media. You made this more of a partisan issue. However I did call you out specifically for that and asked why you weren't doing the same for both as a person that supposedly listens to everything without bias.

And the reason you're going to get 7 different answers is because there are far more left leaning news sites and shows than the right. Especially on the TV side of things. So naturally the right will tend to gravitate more to Fox News. Kind of a no brainer really. But those that rely on only one channel or source are not open to any new information at all. They are a part of the extremes in these cases. Goes for both sides.

If you're talking about TV, you're probably right. But there's a difference. Fox News obviously leans republican, but name me another station that does? All other stations lean left so if democrats have multiple stations to choose from, of course they wouldn't all just pick the same one.

Disagree with this...

Reason being, I don't think being biased AGAINST the right is the same as "leaning left". The right get shit talked about them because they make themselves easy targets with some of the completely bullshit things that they say and do.

I think a lot of the shows that you claim are "leftist media" aren't "left"...they just aren't pro-right...especially when it comes to something like the Daily Show or Colbert Report. Those shows are really more about talking shit where shit-talking is deserved. I've definitely seen them mock democratic politicians as well. And that's kind of my point here...the right have this distorted view of being represented unfairly in the media. When the truth is really just that they do a lot of shady shit, and a lot of programs call them out on that shit. It's not a conspiracy...it's not "the jews" or "lizard people"...it's not illuminati...it's not fake or rigged...it's just common sense that a lot of people disagree with the actions of the right, and choose not to support them. That really doesn't make those shows "safe spaces for the left"...it just means that they aren't safe spaces for the right.

And, btw...there are plenty of shows on tv that I think do go way too far...shit like Oprah...or that terrible show 'The Chew'. I would probably consider shows like that to be "leftist". Garbage "morning" television. But for every one of those, you have some far right garbage like Kathy Lee and Hoda (or whatever crap is on these days). So...yeah, there's no serious disparity between right and left media on tv. The right have just as much crap as the left do. But, again...most of what you're calling "left" just isn't...IMO. And the reason why there are no comedy shows like SNL or Daily Show or Colbert Report that lean to the right instead of the left, is probably because the right take themselves entirely too seriously. Nothing is stopping them from making those shows. Let's not pretend like they're being held back...they just don't make shows like that. They just make shows where they scream opinions at people and tell people they're wrong. What kind of shows would the right make? Please inform me what type of riveting pro-right content is currently missing from my television.

And the reason you're going to get 7 different answers is because there are far more left leaning news sites and shows than the right. Especially on the TV side of things.

See...the major problem that I have with this kind of claim, is that you could have an unbiased news report that does nothing but state the facts as they exist...and the right would still somehow find a way to claim that it makes them look bad. What exactly are we considering a political bias? You literally have the republicans privatizing healthcare for higher payouts, raising the deficit by trillions of dollars, handing tax cuts to the wealthy, reducing the size of national parks so that they can be drilled and mined. None of that is "leftist" bias...those are just facts. All of those things are true. So...you can't take a news report that says all of those things and just go "fake leftist news...talking trash about the right". It doesn't work like that. So...are we just pretending that any news outlet that doesn't pretend the republican party is awesome is "left leaning"?

And then you have...what? "The media makes fun of Trump too much"...how? By running stories about things that he personally tweeted? Showing a stupid tweet by the president is not slander or part of any "leftist agenda"...it's just reporting things that the president has said. All of that is part of the reporting process. So...my question remains...what exactly is "leftist media"? What exactly is "fake news"? Or any of these other bullshit buzz terms that the right has pulled out of their asses...what does any of it even pretend to mean? Some of these mainstream news anchors might roll their eyes as they report stories about Trump...but they don't voice their personal opinions. The only media outlet that constantly voices personal opinions instead of reporting facts is Fox News.

Problem is, the right are jokes now, and they're full of horrible people. They're made fun of because they're easy, selfish targets that are doing more to hurt the people and the country than the left. I'm sure if the left ever gets worse, or if the right gets better, they'll either stop or switch to a new political group to make fun of.

Shit like supporting Trump, backing a pedophile, passing tax cut bills that'll hurt non-wealthy people, and trying to repeal ACA without a good replacement are what make the right targets.

I think a lot of the shows that you claim are "leftist media" aren't "left"...they just aren't pro-right...especially when it comes to something like the Daily Show or Colbert Report. Those shows are really more about talking shit where shit-talking is deserved. I've definitely seen them mock democratic politicians as well.

So would you say people like John Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Joy Behar, Rachel Maddow aren't left or part of the leftist media? Heck I loved Jon Stewart on the Daily Show but lets not pretend he wasn't pulling the lever for democrat in every single election. And with Stewart, at least he's on Comedy Central and his show shouldn't be taken as true news (even if it does). But those other names I mentioned are clearly on the left and clearly have an agenda along with their station.

And i even admitted that Fox News does too. But for some reason (and Im not even saying you) everyone on here can admit Fox is bias...even bdon and me. But to get people on here to admit that CNN and MSNBC is no better/different is like pulling teeth.

Ya'll should watch NHK World.

They present news in the driest possible manner...and Trump still looks like an asshole on there. You can't polish a turd.

I just did a google search for NHK World and it looks like some Japanese site? Is this what you were talking about or is it something else?

Even a Trump biased source admitted he exaggerated when he said he saw Muslims celebrating 9/11. I don't trust right wing sources because almost every time I fact check, it turns out the right wing sources are either half or full of shit, lying to divide and for bigoted reasons, often. Though, I'm sure left wing sources aren't totally honest or transparent either. I know only one or two left sources brought up Obama's war crimes and how more illegal immigrants were deported under him than any other president.

So would you say people like John Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Joy Behar, Rachel Maddow aren't left or part of the leftist media? Heck I loved Jon Stewart on the Daily Show but lets not pretend he wasn't pulling the lever for democrat in every single election. And with Stewart, at least he's on Comedy Central and his show shouldn't be taken as true news (even if it does). But those other names I mentioned are clearly on the left and clearly have an agenda along with their station.

And i even admitted that Fox News does too. But for some reason (and Im not even saying you) everyone on here can admit Fox is bias...even bdon and me. But to get people on here to admit that CNN and MSNBC is no better/different is like pulling teeth.

With the first part, you seem to be confusing "leftist media" with an entertainer personally being a democrat. Again...that really doesn't help your point. Whether Jon Stewart votes D or not...his show was not part of some "leftist media movement"...nor does it account for any lack of right-leaning programming. Are you implying that an entertainer is not entitled to vote for whichever party he or she wishes? I don't quite know what you're saying with this. Jon Stewart is definitely left, and his show definitely leaned in favor of his personal opinions...but that's generally how things work.

And like I said...that doesn't stop right-biased content from existing. It seems less that republicans have a genuine complaint about there being too many left-biased television shows...and more that the right are salty that they don't have more shows that cater to them specifically. And I really don't think anyone is to blame for that aside from the right. For a lack of a better term, it's probably just because the right are not very "entertainment-friendly". You can't take a guy like Alex Jones and put him in Jon Stewart's seat...because people don't like having conspiracy theories yelled at them...and I don't think it's some leftist conspiracy that most of the popular shows on television are anti-right, for that exact reason. Give me an example of a pro-right show that would actually be entertaining or informative, and I might give you a nod. People like shows like Daily Show because they present current events in a lighthearted manner. I don't think the right is capable of being lighthearted.

With the first part, you seem to be confusing "leftist media" with an entertainer personally being a democrat. Again...that really doesn't help your point. Whether Jon Stewart votes D or not...his show was not part of some "leftist media movement"...nor does it account for any lack of right-leaning programming. Are you implying that an entertainer is not entitled to vote for whichever party he or she wishes? I don't quite know what you're saying with this. Jon Stewart is definitely left, and his show definitely leaned in favor of his personal opinions...but that's generally how things work.

And like I said...that doesn't stop right-biased content from existing. It seems less that republicans have a genuine complaint about there being too many left-biased television shows...and more that the right are salty that they don't have more shows that cater to them specifically. And I really don't think anyone is to blame for that aside from the right. For a lack of a better term, it's probably just because the right are not very "entertainment-friendly". You can't take a guy like Alex Jones and put him in Jon Stewart's seat...because people don't like having conspiracy theories yelled at them...and I don't think it's some leftist conspiracy that most of the popular shows on television are anti-right, for that exact reason. Give me an example of a pro-right show that would actually be entertaining or informative, and I might give you a nod.

Actually I said (or perhaps didnt make it clear enough) that Jon Stewart is probably the exception to the news. He leans left, but I dont consider him MSM. But I'd still be curious to know if you think someone like Rachel Maddow is leftist media or not?

Also I can't speak for everyone on the right, just like you can't....but I don't care that there are more left-biased television shows...I just want people to admit it. The television industry is dying. No one trusts the news media anymore. Let them have all the shows they want. But at least admit that there is a problem with the media. There is a problem with news reporters who no longer report the news but instead report their opinions and lets at least be honest that it happens on both sides.

As far as someone pro-right that would be entertaining or informative. I continue to be a fan of Ben Shapiro. Joe Rogan did a great interview with him a few months ago. Its 2 hours long so I don't expect you to watch it all but you can find highlights on Youtube. He's someone in my opinion who is pretty fair on issue and is hated by both sides. He left Breitbart because he didn't like how they were acting and Nazi's hate him because he's Jewish. And the left hates him and riots during his college speech's because they disagree with his views. He also didn't vote for Trump or Hillary in the election.

Alex Jones yelling is exactly what makes him entertaining, although he'd still be full of shit anyway, but that's the norm with the entire group. how else is Alex Jones still in business if not for yelling like a bellend? Though, ironically it's for this reason I've never bothered to watch him, I know enough cringeworthy conservatives on Facebook as it is.

Doesn't look like there was a riot at a Shapiro speech. But I do kinda agree that the radical left and antifas see a lot of conservatives as Nazis or fascists, which I kinda can't blame them for, honestly. But still, the far left are almost getting as bad as the far right and the white supremacists.

Actually I said (or perhaps didnt make it clear enough) that Jon Stewart is probably the exception to the news. He leans left, but I dont consider him MSM. But I'd still be curious to know if you think someone like Rachel Maddow is leftist media or not?

Also I can't speak for everyone on the right, just like you can't....but I don't care that there are more left-biased television shows...I just want people to admit it. The television industry is dying. No one trusts the news media anymore. Let them have all the shows they want. But at least admit that there is a problem with the media. There is a problem with news reporters who no longer report the news but instead report their opinions and lets at least be honest that it happens on both sides.

As far as someone pro-right that would be entertaining or informative. I continue to be a fan of Ben Shapiro. Joe Rogan did a great interview with him a few months ago. Its 2 hours long so I don't expect you to watch it all but you can find highlights on Youtube. He's someone in my opinion who is pretty fair on issue and is hated by both sides. He left Breitbart because he didn't like how they were acting and Nazi's hate him because he's Jewish. And the left hates him and riots during his college speech's because they disagree with his views. He also didn't vote for Trump or Hillary in the election.

I don't know who the *Censored* Rachel Maddow is...probably for the exact reason being that I don't watch media that is biased one way or the other. When I watch the news, I want to hear the news...and that's it. I don't want the news with an opinion...so, if that's what Rachel Maddow does...then yeah, I'm not familiar with that. It doesn't interest me.

As for the television industry "dying" and "no one trusting the news media"...I think both of those statements are incredibly subjective. I really don't distrust the news media. I said it before...there are times when the media needs to be better held accountable for incompetence...and there are plenty of times where the news is full of so much bullshit filler, that it's hard to wait for the actual bits of important information...but I certainly don't agree with the notion of mainstream media being "fake" or intentionally lying. Most of what they report checks out with an quick fact check. You have those moments of embarrassing failure from time to time...but I don't really care one way or another about that. Bumbling incompetency doesn't hinder my ability to fact check things on my own.

The televised media does what it's always done. It really hasn't changed very much in recent years compared to what it has always been. The biggest difference now, is a group of people who are being told not to trust the media by their president...which, it goes without saying, is a very reckless and irresponsible thing for a president to be saying.

And for the record, I don't disagree with the idea that the media pushes one angle or another from time to time...but I do HEARTILY disagree with the notion that the mainstream media is "evil" or capable of really causing any sort of damage on a large scale. I think the commander in chief is doing a much better job of that on twitter than any news program ever could.

Even a Trump biased source admitted he exaggerated when he said he saw Muslims celebrating 9/11. I don't trust right wing sources because almost every time I fact check, it turns out the right wing sources are either half or full of shit, lying to divide and for bigoted reasons, often. Though, I'm sure left wing sources aren't totally honest or transparent either. I know only one or two left sources brought up Obama's war crimes and how more illegal immigrants were deported under him than any other president.

They were not dancing Muslims, they were dancing Israeli. They just reported it as Muslims to fit their terrorist agenda. They wouldn't report on the citizens that were actually involved, because you know, every politician kisses Israel's ass, and they can do no wrong.

Truth is as a younger voter right out of highschool I wasn't too aware of the differences between both parties, and I would just vote based on who I perceived as being a better choice or whomever I liked better. It wasn't truly until this past round of elections that the disparity between both parties really became clear to me as far as what they stood for. Maybe not in the past but the last couple of years to put in into more simplified terms, the left seems to be so "evil" in various facets while the right seems to be the "good guys". I just can't trust the republicans right now no matter how good their intentions may be at this point I will always think they are up to something shady.

Truth is as a younger voter right out of highschool I wasn't too aware of the differences between both parties, and I would just vote based on who I perceived as being a better choice or whomever I liked better. It wasn't truly until this past round of elections that the disparity between both parties really became clear to me as far as what they stood for. Maybe not in the past but the last couple of years to put in into more simplified terms, the left seems to be so "evil" in various facets while the right seems to be the "good guys". I just can't trust the republicans right now no matter how good their intentions may be at this point I will always think they are up to something shady.

That's because rino's like Lindsey Graham and John McCain are war mongering authoritarian pieces of shit. You can't trust any of them. The right are a bunch of boot lickers that lie to the little guy after they tell them they'll help them. The left are constantly lying about the same for those in the inner cities and instead pass it off on the right as being their fault. Tbh they are all about as authoritarian as you can get and both at fault. Both are the exact same. One just has nice hair and a pretty smile and the other side looks they just crawled out of bed and forgot their morning coffee. If you don't trust either side and are genuinely nervous or untrustworthy of both parties then you are on the right track.

I'mma be real on this one. I hate the both sides argument. It's counterproductive to everyone living here in the U.S.A. It's fair to say I'm sceptical to the big two parties as they hold the majority power over the other options, but as it stands now the G.O.P. over this past decade hasn't been working out. A good majority of the politicians on the G.O.P. unfortunately has that old school, boot strap mentality which doesn't make any sense in today's climate. As far as Democrats go, sure they fumble more times than they should to support each other, but to my eyes and brain, they support a more progressive platform. As the younger generation grow up, I see more and more are leaning Dems which fortunately means more and more progressive thinking in terms of LGBTQ rights, and other social aspect of our life. While I do acknowledge of what each party was at it's inception, it isn't what it is now. As I've made this rant before on fb, it would be better if both the Democratic party and a rising third to take the seat from the Republicans. At this point, as I think M3J has said the party is a joke. In my words, comical at best.

Not sure if the left are blaming the right, but I know the right love to blame the left, or conservatives blame liberals. Liberals could literally not exist a decade from now, and conservatives would somehow find a way to blame them for whatever the conservatives *censored*ed up. From what I see, it's conservatives that are actively dividing USA with their "*Censored* libtards!" bullshit.

No one should trust either party, but I'd rather trust the democrats to do something for the people for votes than republicans talk about doing things for the people for votes, and then turn around and focus on the wealthy instead. The right wingers' attitude, logic/way of thinking, and extreme selfishness are why I am against them.

So trump impeachment vote is happening tom morrow in the house

I'mma be real on this one. I hate the both sides argument. It's counterproductive to everyone living here in the U.S.A. It's fair to say I'm sceptical to the big two parties as they hold the majority power over the other options, but as it stands now the G.O.P. over this past decade hasn't been working out. A good majority of the politicians on the G.O.P. unfortunately has that old school, boot strap mentality which doesn't make any sense in today's climate. As far as Democrats go, sure they fumble more times than they should to support each other, but to my eyes and brain, they support a more progressive platform. As the younger generation grow up, I see more and more are leaning Dems which fortunately means more and more progressive thinking in terms of LGBTQ rights, and other social aspect of our life. While I do acknowledge of what each party was at it's inception, it isn't what it is now. As I've made this rant before on fb, it would be better if both the Democratic party and a rising third to take the seat from the Republicans. At this point, as I think M3J has said the party is a joke. In my words, comical at best.

Honestly if you look it doesn't matter which side you on but if you look it throughout history each generation gets more and more socially conscious and wants equal rights for everything

It's not counterproductive in the least, lol. The sooner you stop supporting both parties the better. People still have this natural tendency to select one over the other. That's counterproductive. Also Identity politics are one of the biggest problems we have in politics right now.

It's not counterproductive in the least, lol. The sooner you stop supporting both parties the better. People still have this natural tendency to select one over the other. That's counterproductive. Also Identity politics are one of the biggest problems we have in politics right now.

I would say it is since both my friends and I were on similar paths in terms of Politics. Anyone I've known (past me included) whose had a similar mindset usually tend to not vote which in itself is a terrible right to waste. I will agree with you on this, the instant alignment to a party shouldn't be a thing to anyone when it comes to Politics. As far as Identity Politics, elaborate. I want to understand what you mean by that. As far as I know it's just a buzzword to me that is negative to whatever movement be it BLM, feminism and the like.

As you guys were discussing political alignment of the media, I will say this. No matter who you talk to, everyone will have some sort of political view which may align closer to a different party. With that said, like minded people tend to group together. I'll elaborate more on this later when I'm home.

As I was saying, when it comes to media being coined "fake news". It shows to me that you as an individual are just generalizing to the high degree (not you specifically but anyone who uses it unironically). News stations like Fox News I believe you guys have said already is the biggest fraud to ever grace television. Majority of the time they spout made up facts which harms journalism and everybody that has a career in it. As for the other stations, at least it ain't Fox news bad. As Generation already mentioned, I agree with the notion that there is an angle pushed from time to time but as usual it's up to folks to fact check themselves same as always.

So trump impeachment vote is happening tom morrow in the house

I appreciate that Al Greene is trying to get this done...but his chances of success are pretty much non-existent. Still, I appreciate that someone is trying to get it done. Because, it should be done.

Hell, I'm pretty sure that the GoP's plan all along has been to do as much horrible shit under Trump as possible...and then shoehorn Pence into his spot, and claim that Trump was a green president who took things a bit too far. For that exact reason, the earlier we can start that replacement process, the better...even if I still hate Pence as well.

Archived