U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

There is nothing "factual" here in that article, so don't present it as such.

It's not like Zelensky or Yermak will just flat out say, "oh yeah, Tump and his people were duches, impeach him lol"

Sondland is one of the biggest pieces of the quid pro quo message. And lets not forget that Sondland changed his testimony.

Also you're right that Yermak wouldn't flat out go "impeach him!" but if Trump did bribe them what motivation would they have to speak out against the Democrats? If someone was bribing you, you wouldn't defend them. You'd probably keep your mouth shut and hope he gets removed. This is the opposite of that.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like Zelensky or Yermak will just flat out say, "oh yeah, Tump and his people were duches, impeach him lol"

Sondland is one of the biggest pieces of the quid pro quo message. And lets not forget that Sondland changed his testimony.

Also you're right that Yermak wouldn't flat out go "impeach him!" but if Trump did bribe them what motivation would they have to speak out against the Democrats? If someone was bribing you, you wouldn't defend them. You'd probably keep your mouth shut and hope he gets removed. This is the opposite of that.

Because of what I quoted. I don't necesseraly agree with Dems calling it bribery. But if they pick a side against Trump, and they lose. I think it's pretty fair to assume that they would get abandoned by Trump. With administration being the way it is, and a record of ditching their allies.

And yes tgere is always second guessing people who change their testimonies, that's legit, but it's also beliavable why.

Besides, they admitted quid pro quo, that's not even debatable at this point.

Because of what I quoted. I don't necesseraly agree with Dems calling it bribery. But if they pick a side against Trump, and they lose. I think it's pretty fair to assume that they would get abandoned by Trump. With administration being the way it is, and a record of ditching their allies.

And yes tgere is always second guessing people who change their testimonies, that's legit, but it's also beliavable why.

Besides, they admitted quid pro quo, that's not even debatable at this point.

In foreign policy, quid pro quos happen all of the time. They are going to have to prove that it was Trump himself benefitting from this, not the US. I don't think they can do it.

They are also charging him of obstruction for defying subpoenas, even though said subpoenas are being challenged in the courts (which you are allowed to do).

As of now, Dems have nothing.

I have argued about that already with you, and I'm not wasting my time again on your ridiculous statements and opinions again. Note the difference in conversations I have or had with nWo_kevin and you.

They can do whatever, but Trump, his administration and the GOP can still distort facts, truths and critical thinking. Like they have done so far.

So yeah, if senate doesn't vote for his removal from office, doesn't change the fact of what was done.

I hope England looks at us, sees Trump and the GOP's failure, and ensures that Boris Johnson doesn't win. Their victory will just mean more years of racism, bigotry, and violence.

Yeah I don't see that happening somehow, given how on our side of the Atlantic our media has a huge crush on him, plus he's predicted to win the election tomorrow. *Censored* me up the bloody arse sideways.

I have argued about that already with you, and I'm not wasting my time again on your ridiculous statements and opinions again. Note the difference in conversations I have or had with nWo_kevin and you.

They can do whatever, but Trump, his administration and the GOP can still distort facts, truths and critical thinking. Like they have done so far.

So yeah, if senate doesn't vote for his removal from office, doesn't change the fact of what was done.

Must be nice to be so ignorant. If you have evidence that Trump did this for his own personal gain and not the United States, or if there is a legality that says subpoenas can't be challenged in court, then please show it.

Yeah, I heard about how Corbyn gets criticized for almost everything while Johnson gets away with shittery.

Meh. Don't feel bad for the anti-semite.

Apparently India just created a law that declares Muslims are not citizens. I'm posting that here instead of the world news topic, because I believe Trump was the one who kicked off this "New World Order" bullshittery. (Not that he's the mastermind behind it, mind you...just that he showed other schmucks that they could get away with it on the global stage).

Apparently India just created a law that declares Muslims are not citizens. I'm posting that here instead of the world news topic, because I believe Trump was the one who kicked off this "New World Order" bullshittery. (Not that he's the mastermind behind it, mind you...just that he showed other schmucks that they could get away with it on the global stage).

No, this has nothing to do with Trump. He's a piece of shit, yes, but so are Modi and majority of the Hindus. I say this as an Indian and Hindu, before anyone comes at me for racism. Modi and his fanatics have been anti-Muslim for a good decade, and there was an anti-Muslim riot over a decade or two ago. Indian channels played ads encouraging Indians to vote for Trump, they only made two ads with one message in two different ways: "Trump will crack down on Pakistan" and "Clinton's aide is pro-Pakistan, so Clinton will be as well."

Anti-Muslim views are the symbol that the right use to unite people for votes, just as the Nazis did to the Jewish people. Modi did it for votes and won, and so did Trump even if he did lose the popular vote. Boris Johnson I think is doing the same as well. They're using hate, fearmongering, and white/Hindu supremacy to get and stay in power.

Corbyn is not an anti-Semite, criticizing Israel and being against Zionism isn't anti-Semitic. Majority of the right wingers are, though.

Must be nice to be so ignorant. If you have evidence that Trump did this for his own personal gain and not the United States, or if there is a legality that says subpoenas can't be challenged in court, then please show it.

Yeah, I heard about how Corbyn gets criticized for almost everything while Johnson gets away with shittery.

Meh. Don't feel bad for the anti-semite.

Reported for flamebaiting.

Reported for flamebaiting.

IE: "The jerkstore called and they're running out of you."-George Costanza

Corbyn is not an anti-Semite, criticizing Israel and being against Zionism isn't anti-Semitic. Majority of the right wingers are, though.

"I think there is a bias [in the BBC] towards saying that Israel has a democracy in the Middle East, that Israel has a right to exist, Israel has its security concerns." - Jeremy Corbyn

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10449372/jeremy-corbyn-israel-bbc-anti-semitism/

The Sun is horse shit, just as bad as Fox News and Breitbart. But that article and the quote you pasted here shows no anti-Semitism at all. As I said, criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitism, but that's ironic coming from the right.

otherwise many Jewish people criticizing Israel must be anti-Semites as well

The Sun is horse shit, just as bad as Fox News and Breitbart. But that article and the quote you pasted here shows no anti-Semitism at all. As I said, criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitism, but that's ironic coming from the right.

otherwise many Jewish people criticizing Israel must be anti-Semites as well

Criticizing someone's bias for saying Israel has the right to exist is anti-Semitism. Reread the quote.

And I can guarantee the Black Israelite shooters were not from the right.

Sorry no, that's not anti-Semitic at all. Israel does not equal all Jewish people, otherwise I can call pro-Israelites murdering Islamophobes for being okay with Israel killing Palestinians, even though not all Palestinians are Muslims.

How can you guarantee that? Breitbart gonna say the Black Israelites were trained by Obama to go after the Jewish people? We gonna ignore Trump's comments? Gonna ignore that few months ago, it was a right wing or two that attacked Jewish people?

Sorry no, that's not anti-Semitic at all. Israel does not equal all Jewish people, otherwise I can call pro-Israelites murdering Islamophobes for being okay with Israel killing Palestinians, even though not all Palestinians are Muslims.

How can you guarantee that? Breitbart gonna say the Black Israelites were trained by Obama to go after the Jewish people? We gonna ignore Trump's comments? Gonna ignore that few months ago, it was a right wing or two that attacked Jewish people?

You haven't defended your case. How can you claim someone isn't anti-semitic when they criticize someone's bias for saying the country of Israel has a right to exist? We aren't talking about the government. We are talking about the country itself.

Crap like that is why Labour is getting obliterated at the polls (if you believe exit polling).

I can't help it if you're refusing to understand. There's nothing anti-Semitic about what he said, and that's a fact. If he said "Jewish" instead of Israel, then I'd be inclined to agree, but he's talking about a country and its government. People like to think any criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic, no matter how many Palestinians they murder.

No, Labour is getting obliterated because of Corbyn's manifesto like promising free internet and the media being so heavily biased towards Johnson. And the fact that people hate the poor.

I can't help it if you're refusing to understand. There's nothing anti-Semitic about what he said, and that's a fact. If he said "Jewish" instead of Israel, then I'd be inclined to agree, but he's talking about a country and its government. People like to think any criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic, no matter how many Palestinians they murder.

No, Labour is getting obliterated because of Corbyn's manifesto like promising free internet and the media being so heavily biased towards Johnson. And the fact that people hate the poor.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112dba803530245e1b3f

Gotta love seeing videos online of people in support of trump talking about how if hes not reelected there will be another civil war. So basically if people don't get their way they are threatening to take on the government?

Those people are stupid just like Antifa.

Never said the anfita wasn't bad, but just cause one side is bad doesn't mean the other side should match. That's really the problem with this country. Every action is compared to something else. If Trump does something "Well so and so this this" no just fix the *censored*ing problems. Stop pushing the blame around.

Never said the anfita wasn't bad, but just cause one side is bad doesn't mean the other side should match. That's really the problem with this country. Every action is compared to something else. If Trump does something "Well so and so this this" no just fix the *censored*ing problems. Stop pushing the blame around.

Never said you did. Since I am conservative, I am telling you that those Trump supporters (edited because not all Trump supporters are conservative and vice versa) are just as stupid as Antifa. That's all.

:-)

Roll your eyes all you want, but anti-zionism and anti-semitism isn't the same.

And the anti-semitism allegation has had the least of impact in the elections, believe it or not. If that were the case than Tories would not even stand a chance with the amount of Islamophobia coming from them, on top of everything else.

And the anti-semitism allegation has had the least of impact in the elections, believe it or not. If that were the case than Tories would not even stand a chance with the amount of Islamophobia coming from them, on top of everything else.

Are you calling 86% of Jews in the UK liars?

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/more-than-85-per-cent-of-british-jews-think-jeremy-corbyn-is-antisemitic-1.469654

Anti-zionism has nothing to do with Israel's right to exist, if you understand the historical reasons on why Israel was created in the first place. It is only anti-Semitic.

Mr. Corbyn also laid a wreath at a ceremony memorializing the terrorists that killed the 1972 Israeli swimming team.

But okay. Everyone else is wrong you are right.

Are you calling 86% of Jews in the UK liars?

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/more-than-85-per-cent-of-british-jews-think-jeremy-corbyn-is-antisemitic-1.469654

Anti-zionism has nothing to do with Israel's right to exist, if you understand the historical reasons on why Israel was created in the first place. It is only anti-Semitic.

Mr. Corbyn also laid a wreath at a ceremony memorializing the terrorists that bombed and killed the 1972 Israeli swimming team.

But okay. Everyone else is wrong you are right.

lmao gtfo

First of all don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say if Corbyn was or isn't an anti-semite. I didn't pass judgment on that.

Second of all: Definition of anti-Zionism: opposition to the establishment or support of the state of Israel : opposition to Zionism. (Meriam Webster)

It's still debated about if anti-zionism is inherently anti-semitic or not, inside nad outside of Jewish communities, and by scholars. French have equated anti-zionism with anti-semitism for example. Here is also a good little read on the subject:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/mar/07/debunking-myth-that-anti-zionism-is-antisemitic

So yeah, you saying firmly what you just said is simply foolish at best.

Also, if you are going to spew bs like that, you are the one defending Trump, saying how he isn't racist.

https://www.businessinsider.com/half-of-the-us-80-percent-african-americans-trump-racist-2019-7

"80% of black people said Trump is racist, while 11% said he is not. "

Are you calling 80% of black people in the US liars?

Flamebait more. Please.

Archived