• Please log in to reply
2193 replies to this topic

#2181 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 20,829 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 05:29 AM

Speaking of Lebron, he is opening a school that gives free tuition, free uniforms, free bikes and helmets, free transportation within two miles, free meals, food for families, GEDs and job placements for struggling parents and guaranteed tuition to the University of Akron after graduation. I love that man.

I've shat on him for years for his NBA finals shortcomings, and loled at him in that suit wearing those glasses, but I can't shit on him for his character or the way he carries himself off the court. Glad he will be a Laker regardless if he wins a title for LA or not. Too bad this didn't get any news coverage. If he had gotten arrested for something or suspended by the NBA Fox opinions would be shitting on him.

#2182 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,334 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 01 August 2018 - 07:52 AM

Speaking of Lebron, he is opening a school that gives free tuition, free uniforms, free bikes and helmets, free transportation within two miles, free meals, food for families, GEDs and job placements for struggling parents and guaranteed tuition to the University of Akron after graduation. I love that man.

This dude deserves far more respect than any politician, president, or most other figures. 

#2183 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,728 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 08:31 AM

Is he funding it himself?

#2184 EJ!

EJ!

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 08:36 AM

A mixture of him and the funds raised from his non-profit.

#2185 MR CONTRARY·

MR CONTRARY·

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 19,391 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 11:34 AM

This in politics so they're trying to change the name of the capital of Texas because the guy was a supporter of slaves even though he was also the father of Texas

#2186 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

• Members
  • 20,829 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 04:27 PM

This in politics so they're trying to change the name of the capital of Texas because the guy was a supporter of slaves even though he was also the father of Texas

Texas was named after a guy?

#2187 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,728 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:32 PM

A mixture of him and the funds raised from his non-profit.

That's perfect. And that just goes to show that privatizing and voluntaryism can succeed without government run programs and heavy tax burdens.

This is getting way out of hand honestly.

#2188 Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

SULLIVAN MY SON

• Members
  • 37,108 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:45 PM

If the people want it changed, why not?

#2189 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,728 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:20 PM

Yeah let them waste time on petty shit and not worry about real issues.

Edited by Bdon, 02 August 2018 - 06:21 PM.

#2190 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,334 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:19 PM

Is this sucking up and trying to appeal to liberals/the left? I mean, of all the things to focus on, like ensuring more people have health care, better gun control laws, and whatnot, they choose to focus on changing the name of a crappy state? 

jfc no wonder why this country is getting worse, between politicians actively making it worse and politicians focusing on the wrong things. 

#2191 aono55

aono55

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,832 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:42 PM

Even though it was an Austin post... he said that they are trying to change the name of Austin... not Texas. There wasn't a guy called "Texas" :lol:

#2192 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

• Members
  • 20,829 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 08:25 PM

Even though it was an Austin post... he said that they are trying to change the name of Austin... not Texas. There wasn't a guy called "Texas" :lol:

True, I failed to read his post correctly, but thats because of his own track record.

#2193 Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

SULLIVAN MY SON

• Members
  • 37,108 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 03 August 2018 - 08:31 AM

Yeah let them waste time on petty shit and not worry about real issues.

You should make a ranking on "real issues" and send it to every human being on earth.

Because obviously if you can't end world hunger you shouldn't even bother trying to change the capital of the state you live in.

#2194 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

Hate your enemies, save your friends

• Members
  • 4,144 posts
  • SEN (PS3): N3GAT1VE_CR33P
  • Steam ID: n3gativecr33p
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:30 PM

Texas was named after a guy?

5dSFEKFm.jpg