U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

Acosta baited him he deserve what he got tho

It's a reporter's job to pry for answers. That's literally what reporters do...they try to get answers to the questions that people want answers to. And it's the President's job to act like a sane adult, and not lose his shit just because he doesn't want to answer those questions.

Everything about the situation is worrisome. The biggest problem lies with the President acting like a child. Either answer the questions, or don't...but don't start pretending like you can dictate the pace. You're a public servant...behind a podium. You exist solely to answer those questions at that point in time. You are not a dictator, so stop pretending to be one. If someone asks a question that you don't want to answer, then give them a quick non-answer and move on. Don't suspiciously skirt the question, and then get aggressive towards them...

And he did is the set a reporter keeps asking the same question over and over again and not letting anyone else have a turn

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acosta didn't do anything wrong, and the problem wasn't with him questioning Trump, but him assaulting the intern. The video was proven to be doctored though, and sped up to make it look like he was attacking her or using more force than he really did.

I heard there is/was cheating in the Florida, Georgia, & Arizona elections, any truth to it? I expect cheating when in elections, but is there actually evidence

Cant speak for Florida and Arizona, but I detailed the Georgia election a couple pages back. The cheating in Georgia started way before election day.

And he did is the set a reporter keeps asking the same question over and over again and not letting anyone else have a turn

And as soon as the next reporter defended the previous one, and basically doubled down on the same question, Trumple Stiltskin said he didn't like him either. Curious...

I heard there is/was cheating in the Florida, Georgia, & Arizona elections, any truth to it? I expect cheating when in elections, but is there actually evidence

Cant speak for Florida and Arizona, but I detailed the Georgia election a couple pages back. The cheating in Georgia started way before election day.

Their saying here in Arizona, that a lot of fake ballot's have been cast. And names not matching up etc.

Yo...he didn't *censored*ing attack her. Now that I've heard, and seen that shit...it's even funnier. Dude had a strong grip on his mic and she tried to strong-arm it away from him. He didn't do jack shit. :lol: How insecure is this administration that they need to make shit up about failing to rip a microphone out of a reporter's hand?

Acosta didn't do anything wrong, and the problem wasn't with him questioning Trump, but him assaulting the intern. The video was proven to be doctored though, and sped up to make it look like he was attacking her or using more force than he really did.

it wasnt tho

Why would I believe the source of a doctored video, and especially a right winger who's full of bullshit who writes for a site that peddles fake news?

No one with some brains would ever trust Infowars or most of its writers.

Yo...he didn't *censored*ing attack her. Now that I've heard, and seen that shit...it's even funnier. Dude had a strong grip on his mic and she tried to strong-arm it away from him. He didn't do jack shit. :lol: How insecure is this administration that they need to make shit up about failing to rip a microphone out of a reporter's hand?

Seems like it could have been a plan to get Acosta to lose his access to the White House.

I will say, I put my editing knowledge to the test and even the most basic editor can see that the video was doctored. The additional frames were added and I have yet to see anyone find a converter that adds frames. If they did, why only that small area of video, why wouldn't the rest of the video add frames? With his hand coming down, there was an additional frame. When it touched her elbow (inside) there was 2 more additional frames to make it seem like he held it for longer, so it shows "impact".

I legit saw it as soon as I put it in Sony Vegas.

Edit: I also tried to recreate adding the additional frames and had no problems doing it. It matched with the doctored one.

Anyone peep where Trump said that the California wild fires were due to "mismanagement of forests"...even though the agreed census across the board has been that severe drought and record high temperatures are to blame? "Mismanagement of forests" this clownshoes says...(as if not even being sly enough to hide his intentions to cut down a shitload of trees).

Actually from the sensors and the from people in California are saying is what are you saying is not 100% false there's been a lot of Miss manage of the funds in California most of the funding gets moved take care of illegals they have to pull up from somewhere and Forestry is one of them

Literally 0% of what you just said was a coherent thought at all...

I will say, I put my editing knowledge to the test and even the most basic editor can see that the video was doctored. The additional frames were added and I have yet to see anyone find a converter that adds frames. If they did, why only that small area of video, why wouldn't the rest of the video add frames? With his hand coming down, there was an additional frame. When it touched her elbow (inside) there was 2 more additional frames to make it seem like he held it for longer, so it shows "impact".

I legit saw it as soon as I put it in Sony Vegas.

Edit: I also tried to recreate adding the additional frames and had no problems doing it. It matched with the doctored one.

Why are the right so keen on losing what little trust and credibility they have left? Holy shit

Anyone peep where Trump said that the California wild fires were due to "mismanagement of forests"...even though the agreed census across the board has been that severe drought and record high temperatures are to blame? "Mismanagement of forests" this clownshoes says...(as if not even being sly enough to hide his intentions to cut down a shitload of trees).

What's the goal behind saying that? Is he trying to get people to agree in taking away funds? Close down that part of management? Or is it just to cut down trees for real estate/business reasons?

I don't know how true, but I heard he denied additional funds to them earlier this year and he's covering for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did that, especially if people wanted him to use that money for some other silly shit, like defense and warfare or to pad their pockets.

Trump canceling the event should cause him to lose at least some supporters, and yet they'll probably come up with excuses.

I don't know how true, but I heard he denied additional funds to them earlier this year and he's covering for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did that, especially if people wanted him to use that money for some other silly shit, like defense and warfare or to pad their pockets.

I read that but I also read that Cali misappropriated the funds as well, using the money for other thing rather then it's intent

Archived