U.S. Politics Discussion

maskedmaniac

First Senator Elizabeth Warren reveals a DNA test that suggest she "Might" be .001% Native American in an attempt to attack Trump.

The test proved that she is 6-10 generations away from a Native American ancestor. So, she was never lying, and she does have that connection.

Come on, you don't believe that. Elizabeth Warren is about as Native American as Rachel Dolezal is black.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well now that that interview came out a few days ago in which Hillary deflects blame for Bills sexual indiscretions I think a lot of lefties will have a change of opinions about the Clintons. At this point I don't think any single group is as brainwashed (willfully) as the Trumptsters. He pees in their KoolAid and tells them it's pineapple flavor and they drink it up, he poos on their dinner plate and says it's chocolate they eat it up.

shame it had to take that for them to realize she may not be a good person after all.

First Senator Elizabeth Warren reveals a DNA test that suggest she "Might" be .001% Native American in an attempt to attack Trump.

The test proved that she is 6-10 generations away from a Native American ancestor. So, she was never lying, and she does have that connection.

Come on, you don't believe that. Elizabeth Warren is about as Native American as Rachel Dolezal is black.

If the test showed that she has any percentage in her DNA, then she has ties to Native Americans. What else is there to say? It isn't a "belief"...it isn't my "decision to make", because it's statistically proven. It's not a contest of whether she looks like a pure blood Native American...in fact, it's racist AF to suggest that she should need to look that way.

It's whether she has Native blood in her heritage. And apparently she does. So, what is there to dispute? If she has a trace of Native blood that goes back 10 generations, it in-fact proves that her family has been a part of the United States for a very long time.

So, what's next? Is there an actual debate to be had here, or just Trump slandering people?

If the test showed that she has any percentage in her DNA, then she has ties to Native Americans. What else is there to say? It isn't a "belief"...it isn't my "decision to make", because it's statistically proven. It's not a contest of whether she looks like a pure blood Native American...in fact, it's racist AF to suggest that she should need to look that way.

It's whether she has Native blood in her heritage. And apparently she does. So, what is there to dispute? If she has a trace of Native blood that goes back 10 generations, it in-fact proves that her family has been a part of the United States for a very long time.

So, what's next? Is there an actual debate to be had here, or just Trump slandering people?

The Boston Globe article seems to suggest she might/maybe be 1/1024 Native American. As I stated in my original post thats about 0.001% Native American.

Now remember, in an interview a while back Warren claimed her mother was so Native American that her parents had to elope to escape racism. She also had her ethnicity changed from white to Native American at the University of Pennsylvania Law School and at Harvard University Law School. And let us not forget the very famous Native American cook book that she took part in called "Pow Wow Chow".

But here's the funny thing...you and me might disagree on her lying about being Native American...but I don't care. My original post had nothing to do about her lying. It did however have everything to do with the fact that Warren felt the need to respond to Trump's comments that were anywhere from 5 months old to 2 years old, depending on which remark you are talking about. And for what? being 0.001% Native?

She not only made a fool of herself but she seemed to piss of some Real Native Americans in the process. As seen in two very liberal sties Huffington Post and Splinter.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-elizabeth-warren-native-american-identity_us_5bb4e922e4b0876eda9a72e1

https://splinternews.com/elizabeth-warrens-deception-1829755302

Well now that that interview came out a few days ago in which Hillary deflects blame for Bills sexual indiscretions I think a lot of lefties will have a change of opinions about the Clintons. At this point I don't think any single group is as brainwashed (willfully) as the Trumptsters. He pees in their KoolAid and tells them it's pineapple flavor and they drink it up, he poos on their dinner plate and says it's chocolate they eat it up.

Same with the Bernie bros too

I don't think a lot of "lefties" ever liked the Clintons anyway. I really don't know where this notion about "liberal cucks" loving the Clintons even came from...but, it's horse shit. I think only "feminists" ever supported Hillary, and only because she was a woman...and I really don't need to go into my opinions about feminism, because I find all "isms" to be donkey jizz in the first place. I know a shitload of people who voted Hillary just because she sucked less than Trump (including myself)...and I know absolutely no one who voted Trump because he sucked less than Hillary. I think that says a lot. Everyone I know who voted for Trump genuinely thinks his chocolate squirts taste like Nesquik.

A lot of people I know went from grudgingly voting for Hillary to doing a 90 degree turn and outright supporting her or seeing her as a martyr and voice of feminism, so yeah. While the left don't like the Clintons (many who weren't even old enough to vote at the time answered that they wouldn't have voted for Bill), a lot of liberals seem to.

A lot of people I know went from grudgingly voting for Hillary to doing a 90 degree turn and outright supporting her or seeing her as a martyr and voice of feminism, so yeah. While the left don't like the Clintons (many who weren't even old enough to vote at the time answered that they wouldn't have voted for Bill), a lot of liberals seem to.

So...you just confirmed what I said?...About only feminists liking her? Yeah...okay then.

I know it seems like an insignificant thing...but I'm seriously interested in whether Trump will tell WWE not to go to Saudi Arabia now. I think it's hilarious that WWE threw him under the bus.

If he plays dumb, it will show. Because, you know Trump knows exactly what's up with WWE and keeps in close contact with Vince. You can't buy for a second that he would somehow miss that they passed the ball to him. :lol: It already looks bad for WWE to not willingly call off the show. But it will be hilarious if Trump does the same.

Trump is apparently planning a major tax cut for the middle class, and I dunno how to feel about this. On one hand, more money for the middle class, but on the other, it'll likely make the debt worse unless he increases taxes on the wealthy and big businesses, which he should (but won't because this country has a fetish for the wealthy and businesses).

Trump is apparently planning a major tax cut for the middle class, and I dunno how to feel about this. On one hand, more money for the middle class, but on the other, it'll likely make the debt worse unless he increases taxes on the wealthy and big businesses, which he should (but won't because this country has a fetish for the wealthy and businesses).

What sense does that even make? The debt doesn't get worse for cutting taxes, lol. Spending is bad for debt. It's like you understood what you were talking about in the first sentence and then took a giant shit the rest of the way. Like two different people wrote that post.

Chalk it up to my ignorance then because M3J post almost echoed my feelings on the first cut. I was under the impression that those taxes are what's fed into the debt payment amongst other things. If you take away or lessen that source of funds, they have to get it elsewhere. Spending is bad for debt but that's all they do, spend spend spend more than we have to spend.

Chalk it up to my ignorance then because M3J post almost echoed my feelings on the first cut. I was under the impression that those taxes are what's fed into the debt payment amongst other things. If you take away or lessen that source of funds, they have to get it elsewhere. Spending is bad for debt but that's all they do, spend spend spend more than we have to spend.

They need taxpayer money to keep up with social programs. The more they spend and implement social programs the more taxpayer money they want to help fund it. Cutting taxes help us save more of OUR money that we already earned from working. They need to cut programs and in turn cut spending. They could better use the money they already get to budget better. The more we give them doesn't mean we get more out of it. It means you allow them to steal more from you legally to fund whatever they want and spend way too much on doing shit you more than likely don't agree with. I find it ironic that people are ok paying more taxes but then bitch about them spending more on military. You don't get to choose. You're putting more into their hands and they hold all the cards. No matter which side is in office, you will not get what you want. That money will not be spent the way you want it.

I'm saying YOU in a general sense.

I started to type something about taxation...and then I said *Censored* it. Because, it's like everything else with republicans...if they are convinced that something is against them, they only know what they know. They never look deeper, at the 'how' and 'why', or the 'what'...it's always black and white..."taxation is theft", "nature is fine because I went for a jog today", "the economy is fine because I got a raise"...blah, blah, blah...

And right in that same vein, are the comments about taxes "never being spent how you want".

That's ridiculous.

You know why it's ridiculous?...Because, you are a single person in a nation...and those taxes are meant to be spent in a way that benefits the most people possible. At the very least, stop for a moment and convince yourself that you wake up safe and sound, in a nation that isn't bombed to shit, with food, water, roads that are drivable, etc. And that's what it's all about...you pay your taxes to live in the USA. And the USA is pretty rad when assholes aren't ruining it. Sometimes the taxes go towards things that you want, and sometimes they go towards things that other people want...and sometimes they go towards things that nobody wants, but everybody needs. And that's just how life is.

You're supposed to learn when you're a child, that you can't have cake and ice cream for breakfast.

Archived