How up to date are you expecting 2k18?

PopUpPowerPost

When it comes to trons and themes I wish they would patch new ones in as they are released and support it all year round. We know they can do it as they've patched new Finn Balor entrances in before, just wish they would do it more frequently instead of 1 or 2 a year.

Doesnt make a difference to me. I can patch them in myself on the PC.

Jinder will probably still have jobber stats. He hasn't ever clean and is only retaining when his friends help. When it was a fair 1v1 against Orton on SD, he got rekd.

• 2 weeks later...

Going on the Baron Corbin entrance, it looks like he has the spotlights and the blackness falling on his tron - one of the Youtubers at the 2k event said there's a chance his new theme might be added - but probably the trons, floor video and animations would remain.

I guess from that you can see the sort of timeline in game.

TJP has also been confirmed.

Going on the Baron Corbin entrance, it looks like he has the spotlights and the blackness falling on his tron - one of the Youtubers at the 2k event said there's a chance his new theme might be added - but probably the trons, floor video and animations would remain.

I guess from that you can see the sort of timeline in game.

TJP has also been confirmed.

If there is a chance to have Baron's new theme and entrance graphics. I hope they retain his old entrance graphics in the final build. I like to use that movie as an alternate or even be used for CAWS since it does not have his name written all over it. Have Baron Corbin 1 and Baron Corbin 2 selectable in create an entrance would be nice since the assets are already given to them by WWE.

Roster wise I am expecting everyone on NXT (except for Dawkins, Blake, Murphy, Mandy Rose and maybe Heavy Machinery [Heavy Machinery began their weekly NXT appearances on March 29, 2017 which puts them in WrestleMania week (though before that their last appearance was in the 2016 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team against Austin Aries & Roderick Strong)]) and the Main Roster (except for The Bollywood Boyz [aka The Singh Brothers], Eva Marie, Jack Swagger, Tajiri, HoHo Lun and Simon Gotch) up to the end of the WrestleMania 33 week (March 28th 2017 to April 3rd 2017) to be in 2K18 and since the Hardy Boyz returned at WM33 I expect them to be DLC.

Ruby Riot and Aleister Black made their NXT match debuts at NXT TakeOver: Orlando so I expect them to be DLC as well.

Archived