Let's talk about Roman Regins.

BeansOnToast

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is whatever reason you hate a heel for means they doing there job right , and if it gets ppl talking its a win

Soon as he loses Im sure the fans will be over the moon

The thing is a heel you love turns face

Hollywood hogan

Rock

Austin

Edge

And some guys are so good they can be both anytime

Other guys are hated and hated and not even loved to be hated just hated , them guys stay heel then die out

Being shit at your job doesn't make you a good heel though

here's a fake kayfabe article for good laugh.

After professional wrestler Roman Reigns “botched” a dropkick at a recent WWE event, ringside fan Pete McCrae mercilessly chanted “You f*@%d up,” seemingly unaware of the irony that such harassment would come from someone who has botched practically ever aspect of his life.

McCrae, who hasn’t held down a steady job since getting fired three years ago from Circle K for stealing Hot Pockets, takes great joy in mocking professional wrestlers for the slightest slip-ups.

The 27-year-old high-school dropout used his monthly allowance from his parents to buy tickets to the WWE event, where he criticized several wrestlers for being “bad workers.”

McCrae also made a large cardboard sign to take the event, which read “Your (sic) a looser (sic).”

He taunted some of the older wrestlers with chants of “Please retire,” which they surely could anytime they wanted to, thanks to their seven-figure salaries, whereas McCrae will surely work in a soul-crushing factory job until death.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/fked-unemployed-dropout-chants-millionaire-wrestler/

:lol:

The one thing I really hate most about Roman Reigns is the amount of times he'll use the Superman Punch. I get the idea is meant to be his arm is like a shotgun or whatever but it's still really annoying to see.

His promos really need work. I feel if WWE let the Big Dog off his leash so to speak and didn't scripted him (or anyone else for that matter) so much then he'd probably be alot better on the mic.

His best promo was the RAW After Wrestlemania one where he said "This is my yard, now!" short and straight to the point.

His matches have been good.

I did find it interesting how the other week on RAW when The Shield returned and came out the crowd. Fans were literally fist bumping Roman and then later in the same show after Kane returns to murder him they all cheer what Kane was doing to Roman even though Roman was representing The Shield at the time.

His best promo was the RAW After Wrestlemania one where he said "This is my yard, now!" short and straight to the point.

Can we even call that a promo? He said 5 words.

Well he came out to cut a promo. I though it was good. He's more of a "I do my talking in the ring " kinda guy anyway IMO.

Plus when he was in The Shield he'd only say "Believe That". Short promos are better for him as he gets lost trying to find the words in longer promos. See the "Anyone but you" promo or his exchange with Cena where Cena says "It's called a promo, kid".

Archived