WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, you're asking a guy who doesn't enjoy Bayley's work.

And I legit regret buying a ticket to SD after how boring the show was tonight.

Hey. What was that all about when they had Jason Jordan squash a French-CANADIAN in CANADA? I know Toronto and the French providence of Canada don't get along very well, but COME ON. :XD:

Even Vince Russo, of all people, could look at that and say "bro. This is a bad idea."

Tbh Vince Russo writing things would be 10 times more entertaining than what we get now.

Backfired big time on them! We were chanting "Let's go jobber".

And Foxy is so goddamn awful. I really can't overstate how bad she is. I'm watching Raw now. And she's just...ugh. Legimitely the worst. Worse than Nia, even.

And to think, she's been with the company for a whole 9 years. :lol:

Hey. What was that all about when they had Jason Jordan squash a French-CANADIAN in CANADA? I know Toronto and the French providence of Canada don't get along very well, but COME ON. :XD:

Even Vince Russo, of all people, could look at that and say "bro. This is a bad idea."

Tbh Vince Russo writing things would be 10 times more entertaining than what we get now.

Backfired big time on them! We were chanting "Let's go jobber".

Oh yeah, that chant came through big time on TV. I was laughing my ass off. Thinking, "you idiots."

Still think the Jason Jordan thing was by design, they wanna turn him heel. They could've easily sent out like a Curt Hawkins, but they went with this guy from Canada knowing Jordan would get heat.

Still think the Jason Jordan thing was by design, they wanna turn him heel. They could've easily sent out like a Curt Hawkins, but they went with this guy from Canada knowing Jordan would get heat.

I mean, if it was any other company other than the WWE it would be a no-brainer that that was the case, but ya know.

Especially given he was decked out in red, white and blue - which to be honest would have made more sense last week, given the similarity to Kurt's gear.

Man, they have really killed Bayley. And you can tell it's getting to her as well, I felt so sorry for her last night.

Toronto are a shit crowd

They gave us a shit show. Don't know what you expect...

I found it quite enjoyable.

And I'd expect a smarter crowd to not be so underwhelming, idiotic and downright rude. It was the crowd that took me out of the show and not the actual show.

You had a fast-forward button.

We had to sit through the boring matches (aside from the main) and ads. Never realized how bad ads were until last night.

And you really can't expect people to care about Bayley. Sucks she got hurt but her promo and delivery didn't help.

We had to sit through the boring matches (aside from the main) and ads. Never realized how bad ads were until last night.

And you really can't expect people to care about Bayley. Sucks she got hurt but her promo and delivery didn't help.

Okay..?

Crowd was shit and regardless of the show was shit or not it doesn't change the fact that they were one of the worst crowds in recent memory.

The ads for TV tapings are rediculous in person. They played the same armed forces tribute like 4 or 5 times when I went to RAW Two years ago. I've got to put up with them again in November.

They did give us an off-air Ric Flair appearance back then, so that was cool. He wasn't advertised.

Because we shit on a shitty show?

At least we actually reacted. Again, I don't know what you expected.

I don't care if the show was shitty, I couldn't give a *Censored* what the general consensus was. I wanted to sit back and watch the show, but the crowd kept making me tune out. Toronto isn't the first, it won't be the last.

I don't "expect" anything, I don't have any expectations for episodes of RAW. I don't have to just accept that they had their reasons, whatever their reasons were they were still awful. Defend them all you want it doesn't change the way I feel about them.

The ads for TV tapings are rediculous in person. They played the same armed forces tribute like 4 or 5 times when I went to RAW Two years ago. I've got to put up with them again in November.

Yeah same thing last night with those wrestling game phone apps. Over and over again. I'll be putting up with them again tonight.

And Foxy is so goddamn awful. I really can't overstate how bad she is. I'm watching Raw now. And she's just...ugh. Legitimately the worst. Worse than Nia, even. She must be sleeping with absolutely everyone to still have a job. I would take Rosa Mendes back over her.

That match was something else :facepalm:

The Braun/Reigns feud is easily feud of the year for me and Strowman is the breakout star of 2017.

Probably the only thing I've been enjoying from WWE so far. It's been a brutal feud with good continuation, reminds me of the attitude era days where most feuds had this type of feel to them.

I remember the one Raw I went to last year after SummerSlam. The ads were indeed horrible to sit through, never again lol. Gonna stick to going to PPVs and NXTs.

We did get a cool ass tag match after between Seth/AJ vs. Cena/Ambrose, which was great cause no one was expecting to see SD guys so soon after the brand split. Think Cena got the biggest pop of the night. But Roman Reigns definitely had the most polarizing reaction from the crowd, I've never felt such a split and passionate crowd like that lol.

Archived