WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cesaro vs. Ambrose got way too much time. That match just dragged when it was over the halfway point. Easily could have been cut in half and the purpose of the result would have been the same aside from that it became boring as *Censored* as a result.

Leave the long matches for the main event or the PPV's, not the middle of a show.

Weekly shows could and should be more fast paced to keep it from dragging and becoming boring.

Only thing missing is the Brazzers logo.

Eh, you're asking a guy who doesn't enjoy Bayley's work.

And I legit regret buying a ticket to SD after how boring the show was tonight.

Hey. What was that all about when they had Jason Jordan squash a French-CANADIAN in CANADA? I know Toronto and the French providence of Canada don't get along very well, but COME ON. :XD:

Even Vince Russo, of all people, could look at that and say "bro. This is a bad idea."

Eh, you're asking a guy who doesn't enjoy Bayley's work.

And I legit regret buying a ticket to SD after how boring the show was tonight.

Hey. What was that all about when they had Jason Jordan squash a French-CANADIAN in CANADA? I know Toronto and the French providence of Canada don't get along very well, but COME ON. :XD:

Even Vince Russo, of all people, could look at that and say "bro. This is a bad idea."

I guess you must be new to WWE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ_oIbCItQA

Apparently edited out the video on WWE' YT

Oh shit... poor Bayley, her career has to be a case study. Hopefully someone learns something from it.

Brooklyn was a trip. We were hanging out with gangsters and politely conversing with legitimate bikers. Everybody was cool af. And yeah, $4 a beer in a bar is a great deal in my eyes. I'm used to $10.

Damn, and here I am upset that pints in this place I go to went from 50 to 60 cents :lol:

I'm guessing Jason Jordan is supposed to turn heel eventually with how aggressive he's been in matches. But if crowds keep reacting to him like they did last night, looks like that process might get speeded up.

Archived