Deluxe edition price reduction

HopesAnchor131

So I emailed Amazon last night before I passed out and had a reply this morning, the guy basically said that because I had Wolfenstein 2 in the order they were going to originally make me wait till that released before I got WWE 2K18, so they were going to ship it as one order??? But because I cancelled Wolfenstein a month ago its basically glitched the system.

But my status says dispatching now and he said it should definitely arrive tomorrow, I hope. Ill be on there back again if it isnt.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I emailed Amazon last night before I passed out and had a reply this morning, the guy basically said that because I had Wolfenstein 2 in the order they were going to originally make me wait till that released before I got WWE 2K18, so they were going to ship it as one order??? But because I cancelled Wolfenstein a month ago its basically glitched the system.

But my status says dispatching now and he said it should definitely arrive tomorrow, I hope. Ill be on there back again if it isnt.

Good to see you got it sorted. :) Looks like its just mine that is screwed up currently then.

Good to see you got it sorted. :) Looks like its just mine that is screwed up currently then.

What is happening with yours right now? Whats the status say?

Just says Not yet dispatched and that it should be arriving tomorrow. This happened a few weeks ago to me too and it didnt end up getting dispatched. It should be at a similar stage to your order by now but it isnt. I ordered the same day as yourself too.

My order is now showing up as delivery for Saturday (with Amazon Prime) even though I preordered and had originally a stated delivery date of the 13th. Contacted the online chat to complain and was told that now that the order has gone into processing, they cannot expedite the delivery any sooner. Not very happy, have been given £3 credit to my account as any apology (whoopee!).

Just says Not yet dispatched and that it should be arriving tomorrow. This happened a few weeks ago to me too and it didnt end up getting dispatched. It should be at a similar stage to your order by now but it isnt. I ordered the same day as yourself too.

Maybe send them an email asking what the delay is? Has the money been taken yet?

Maybe send them an email asking what the delay is? Has the money been taken yet?
Im about to use the Live Chat to see what they say. Money hasnt been taken as it hasnt even began the dispatch process.

*Update* Just been promised it will arrive tomorrow and an agent will personally watch the order during the day. Just have to wait and see now I guess.

Im about to use the Live Chat to see what they say. Money hasnt been taken as it hasnt even began the dispatch process.

Good luck, hope it's shipped soon.

Other news, mine has just shipped and it's updated to say arriving tomorrow, yeahhhhhhh bay-bay! :D

Other news, mine has just shipped and it's updated to say arriving tomorrow, yeahhhhhhh bay-bay! :D

Just as I finished the Live Chat, it has changed to preparing for dispatch. Rajesh at Amazon came through so it should definitely arrive tomorrow now. Result. :D

Just as I finished the Live Chat, it has changed to preparing for dispatch. Rajesh at Amazon came through so it should definitely arrive tomorrow now. Result. :D

Mine has been sent by Royal Mail too, surprised it isn't Amazon Logistics. Not that it's a bad thing, postie is early so I'll play a bit before college at 12.30.

Royal Mail Tracked 24™, that's why they've been dispatched today. :lol:

Just checked my tracking number on Royal Mail website & it's now at the National Distribution Centre.

Exactly the same. Mine arrived at the national distribution centre at 4.16pm, you?

I bet ours are together lol

Royal Mail Tracked 24, that's why they've been dispatched today. :lol:

Just checked my tracking number on Royal Mail website & it's now at the National Distribution Centre.

Exactly the same. Mine arrived at the national distribution centre at 4.16pm, you?

Mine arrived at 4.18pm. I wonder why they're using 24 hour tracked for this, my fifa was sent on 48 hour tracked

Mine arrived at 4.18pm. I wonder why they're using 24 hour tracked for this, my fifa was sent on 48 hour tracked

15:54

Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

National Distribution Centre :lol:

Mine is probably because I'm using my Prime One Day Delivery benefits I'd assume?

15:54

Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

National Distribution Centre :lol:

Either yours was scanned earlier then or on a different lorry I guess lol

Update, it's on the move:

01:36am

Item Received NW Midlands Mail Centre

Same, mine was scanned at Southampton Mail Centre about 15 minutes ago.

OT: I added you on PSN, hope thats cool

Fine by me, will accept when I fire it up tomorrow.

Awesome!

Ya know, its annoying being excited and not wanting to sleep, but realising if you sleep you get to play it faster.

Awesome!

Ya know, its annoying being excited and not wanting to sleep, but realising if you sleep you get to play it faster.

I won't be able to play it that much straight away, post may drop at the usual afternoon slot & I have a hospital appointment at 2pm. But after that, I'll be hidden away. :lol:

Awesome!

I won't be able to play it that much straight away, post may drop at the usual afternoon slot & I have a hospital appointment at 2pm. But after that, I'll be hidden away. :lol:

You have one of the posties who deliver in the afternoon? Well that sucks my guy normally comes between 9 and 11am

Archived