Deluxe edition price reduction

HopesAnchor131

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is that likely to be for the deluxe edition? I've got the money set aside and want to make sure it's in the bank when they try to take payment.

Probably the night before the 4 day early release. Main game releases the 17th, early release for deluxe cuts that to the 13th Game will probably be shipped out on the 12th. So, have money for it by the 11th, or the 12th at the latest.

i think i'm gonna go preorder this version for a change, since it's cheap and has the season pass this time so it's more worth it.

anyone know what will happen with the whole 4 days early thing for a physical copy? are we speculating that amazon will send out the game earlier?

i think i'm gonna go preorder this version for a change, since it's cheap and has the season pass this time so it's more worth it.

anyone know what will happen with the whole 4 days early thing for a physical copy? are we speculating that amazon will send out the game earlier?

Yep, I would imagine that Deluxe would get sent out before Standard.

Yep, I would imagine that Deluxe would get sent out before Standard.

Yep mine says it's shipping on 12th October.

Physical copies are still not up for pre-order on Amazon. :/

At this rate, I'm just gonna trade-in some games and pre-order at GameStop.

Mines the physical deluxe copy. Maybe only in the UK then?

Yeah, forgot to mention that I'm in the US.

Mine will be dispatched on 11th apparently:

vAWvs9q.png

Do you have prime? It could be because I have guaranteed one day delivery, did you choose standard delivery? If so, they'll probably ship it early to make sure you get it on release day.

Mine will be dispatched on 11th apparently:

vAWvs9q.png

Do you have prime? It could be because I have guaranteed one day delivery, did you choose standard delivery? If so, they'll probably ship it early to make sure you get it on release day.

Yeah, standard delivery as I don't have Prime.

It sucks Amazon in the US still doesn't have any physical versions of the game.

Has anyone contacted Amazon about that?

I find it strange that it's been listed for over a month as Unavailable.

I know and I did just that. Their answer was laughable and pathetic to say the least. The excuse was in regards to availability, or lack thereof. But don't worry. They should be available after release. smh.

Amazon doesn't have physical editions, or digital editions (for Xbox, at least). And I'm seriously getting pissed about it. I think I've been more than patient in the weeks since the game was officially announced. But this is crunch time. Are these assholes going to get the game properly listed, or not? I actually signed up for email notification for when they get it in stock, or start offering it. But the release is less than a month now. Let me order it before I forget.

Amazon doesn't have physical editions, or digital editions (for Xbox, at least). And I'm seriously getting pissed about it. I think I've been more than patient in the weeks since the game was officially announced. But this is crunch time. Are these assholes going to get the game properly listed, or not? I actually signed up for email notification for when they get it in stock, or start offering it. But the release is less than a month now. Let me order it before I forget.

I think you should contact Amazon, it's 1 month until release & it's up there listed as 'Currently Unavailable'.

Plus, it's been listed on Amazon for over a month now as 'Currently Unavailable', there's definitely an issue there somewhere. Why even list it if it's going to be unavailable for so long? Nobody can even get a pre-order in with 1 month left unril release.

This would be my first year buying the game on digital and not a hard copy I have Wi-Fi 95% of The time but someone's when I travel I don't mind playing exhibition matches without Wi-Fi will I be able to play the game without it ?

Digital games will save entirely to your hard drive. You don't need internet to play them (unless you want to play online). They're exactly like the physical copy, except you don't have a disc to put on a shelf...and they actually have an upside, in that, they don't require the disc to play...so no disc-swapping between games. Honestly, the only downside to digital over physical, is that you don't have a copy to sell after you've played it (if that's something that you would do anyway...I just keep my physical games).

This would be my first year buying the game on digital and not a hard copy I have Wi-Fi 95% of The time but someone's when I travel I don't mind playing exhibition matches without Wi-Fi will I be able to play the game without it ?

Digital games will save entirely to your hard drive. You don't need internet to play them (unless you want to play online). They're exactly like the physical copy, except you don't have a disc to put on a shelf...and they actually have an upside, in that, they don't require the disc to play...so no disc-swapping between games. Honestly, the only downside to digital over physical, is that you don't have a copy to sell after you've played it (if that's something that you would do anyway...I just keep my physical games).

Thank you sweetheart?

Good info I'm def going go with the one for 90 on Amazon then I'm so excited omg

You guys are lucky you have already set your preorder of the game. Here in the Philippines there is still no retail shops offering preorder. All they care about is NBA. I don't want to preorder thru foreign websites since it will cost more (shipping and currency exchange rate). I also don't want to go digital. I want it physical since i collect wwe game discs.

Man i really need to preorder that Deluxe edition.

Archived