Deluxe edition price reduction

HopesAnchor131

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orders been placed, finally. Still ended up costing me 111 CDN all things considered in the end but apparently amazon guarantees it'll be here on release day so.. woot.

Orders been placed, finally. Still ended up costing me 111 CDN all things considered in the end but apparently amazon guarantees it'll be here on release day so.. woot.

did you order the DE? that's what i ordered. my guaranteed delivery is Oct 13th

did you order the DE? that's what i ordered. my guaranteed delivery is Oct 13th

Yup. Looking forward to it. Probably better to get a physical copy anyways really.

Still don't see any physical version up yet on Amazon tho they do have the digital version up for grabs, it also says it will be available on October 12, 2017 at 12:00 AM tempted to buy it to be honest.

It's not physical on U.S. Amazon? It is on ours, I think. That's weird.

I'm shocked! no one wanted it at the stupidly high prices they set!

Paid $90 for my digital deluxe with no regrets

There's always an exception to a rule.

Also you should probably consider cancelling it and getting it at the lower price.

Still no change in germany.

https://www.amazon.de/WWE-2K18-Deluxe-PlayStation-4/dp/B072VKPQZJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502654425&sr=8-1&keywords=wwe+2k18

I have preordered the digital deluxe anyway but it's still shitty that we always had and still have to pay the most for multimedia over here. :(

I'm shocked! no one wanted it at the stupidly high prices they set!

Paid $90 for my digital deluxe with no regrets

There's always an exception to a rule.

Also you should probably consider cancelling it and getting it at the lower price.

I happily parted with 70 of my Great British Pounds for the Deluxe Edition too.

I preordered the deluxe at GameStop, didn't put any money down yet. You think they'll charge me the reduced price?

I haven't used gamestop in... well, eons, but I imagine they would charge you the price that it is at the time of applying the charge, no?

Welp... still nothing but 2K18 digital codes being offered to the tune of $90 USD... oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money for the time being.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_5_8/137-5813684-9938353?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=wwe+2k18+ps4&sprefix=wwe+2k18%2Caps%2C149&crid=2MO5DXC25XOTY

Am pissed! I went to preorder a deluxe edition in my local Game store here in the UK and i got told no...only specific stores are doing it! So i've had to order a damn standard edition and not get it days early which is obviously why i wanted it plus the bonus stuff! Urgghhh

Am pissed! I went to preorder a deluxe edition in my local Game store here in the UK and i got told no...only specific stores are doing it! So i've had to order a damn standard edition and not get it days early which is obviously why i wanted it plus the bonus stuff! Urgghhh

wow, that's some bullshit. did you try Amazon?

Does anyone know when Amazon will charge me for my pre-order? I have the deluxe edition pre-ordered but have not yet been charged the 111 dollars for it, and I would like to make double sure that i've got enough at the time that the charge is applied.

Does anyone know when Amazon will charge me for my pre-order? I have the deluxe edition pre-ordered but have not yet been charged the 111 dollars for it, and I would like to make double sure that i've got enough at the time that the charge is applied.

Amazon charge at dispatch.

Archived