Breaking: Bayley suffers a shoulder injury Monday night on Raw

Jmerc

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PWInsider.com caught up with former WWE RAW Women’s champion Bayley yesterday following the company’s Be A STAR rally in the Bronx, NY for an interview and received an update on the shoulder injury that prevented her from wrestling Alexa Bliss at this Sunday’s Summerslam PPV.

“I just started physical therapy,” said Bayley. “So, for right now, I’ve never had an injury before that’s kept me out before, so I’m kind of taking it day to day. I’m not really sure how long [she will be out of action]…it it’s a couple of months or if it’s a few months of what’s it going to be right now. But, it’s separated, it’s a grade-two separation. It’s like the AC joint and the ligaments and all that stuff, so it’s not easy.”

Bayley noted she is starting to see some positive movement when it comes to recovery.

“Just within the past couple of weeks, I think it’s been two weeks now, I’ve actually been able to move it a little bit and the swelling has gone down a lot. So, the motion is coming back a little bit more, but it’s more about getting the strength and being able to lift my arm in front of me. Like I can’t do my own hair and it’s really hard to do certain things, but I’m just trying to get back as soon as possible, but at a safe pace as well.”

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/bayley-gives-update-on-her-injury/

Still doesn't seem like the reporting of a legitimate injury. I mean she'd have a timescale and a treatment plan by now. I mean I don't know for sure, so best wishes if she is hurt - it just seems a bit off to me.

Archived