what new achievements/trophies you want to see

Mr.Dreadful

now that 2K18 are now just PS4 and XBox 1 and 2K's resources are focused on current gen consoles, and the details we got a few weeks ago with revamped matches and other stuff, im hoping we get all new achievements/trophies. we've had the same achievs/trophies for the past few games and its time we get brand new ones. so what new ones would you like to see for MyCareer, Universe mode, regular gameplay, and online?

MyCareer

On A Roll - win 20 matches

Superstar In The Making - win 100 matches

Ring General - win 300 matches

King Of The Ring - win 500 matches

Royalties - earn $1,000,000 in Merch sales

Billionaire - earn $1,000,000,000 in Merch sales

80% will be the same

I want DLC ones added for their DLC packs, at least then I'd have a reason to buy them

If career is the exact same I really don't wanna grind for 50 hours to get them again... but I know I will

Also no online please. If there were no online ones in 17, I'd have the platinum

Also you WANT 500 matches in career? you must be a masochist. If it's the same career, enjoy all 500 being against Finn Balor

Also pretty sure 1 billion in shirt sales would take like 500 years of MyCareer

Also wish the online one were removed or at least no grindy or online streak ones.

It probably will be one for create the new type of entrance video since most wrestler's don't use an actually video any more just a repeating pattern.

One for doing the women's career mode.

Win or survive for 15 in an unmodified normal match on legend with a caw without allocating any points.

Beat both Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania on legend.

Break up 3 tag teams

Also wish the online one were removed or at least no grindy or online streak ones.

It probably will be one for create the new type of entrance video since most wrestler's don't use an actually video any more just a repeating pattern.

Win or survive for 15 in an unmodified normal match on legend with a caw without allocating any points.

Break up 3 tag teams

There no women,career

I dont see any changea Beside maybe beat Brock on legend at wrestlemania

Technically not a change, beat Brock on legend is in last gen

Billionaire - earn $1,000,000,000 in Merch sales

No.

Actually...on second thought, all of those achievements sound pretty dreadful (pun not intentional). Anything that repetitive can suck my nut. No 500 matches, no billion dollars in sales. Just, no...

He works for 2k and is warning us

At least Xbox tracks it

Break up 3 tag teams

There no women,career

Thought someone said that was a new mode.

Break up 3 tag teams

There no women,career

Thought someone said that was a new mode.

No turned out it was a miscommunication

I just want fun achievements with clever names, that aren't necessarily time consuming or aggravating, but require additional and intentional steps to be taken to unlock. The best achievements are the ones that encourage you to play something in a way that you might not do otherwise. Also, I would say...more creative stuff...less online stuff. Having half of the achievements be online has always been a huge turnoff for me. They usually have one achievement for creating this or that, or uploading this or that...but it would be nice if there was more stuff pertaining to that end of things. Like..."BANG!: Reach Diamond rank in uploads", etc...because something like obtaining Diamond rank is considered a proper accomplishment...but it's certainly possible. I did it with a handful of quality logos and belts in 2K17. That's what achievements are supposed to be. Representative of actually accomplishing things...not just "Congratulations, you wiped your ass 12 million times because we told you to".

Another random one could be something like "Feel the Glow!: Win an 8 woman battle royal for the Women's championship as Naomi"...or "Win a women's MitB match"...or "BRAAAAAUUUN!: As Braun Strowman, win a fatal fourway between Lesnar, Joe, Reigns, and Braun".

If James Ellsworth is in as a playable character, then they should have "Any Man With Two Hands: Defeat Braun Strowman as James Ellsworth"......again, random achievements like that are what these games should have. Things that you need to go out of your way to attempt, but are still perfectly reasonable.

I do suspect that 8 person matches will be represented in one way or another in the achievements list this year. Since that's probably the single most important improvement for this year's game.

I just want fun achievements with clever names, that aren't necessarily time consuming or aggravating, but require additional and intentional steps to be taken to unlock. The best achievements are the ones that encourage you to play something in a way that you might not do otherwise. Also, I would say...more creative stuff...less online stuff. Having half of the achievements be online has always been a huge turnoff for me. They usually have one achievement for creating this or that, or uploading this or that...but it would be nice if there was more stuff pertaining to that end of things. Like..."BANG!: Reach Diamond rank in uploads", etc...because something like obtaining Diamond rank is considered a proper accomplishment...but it's certainly possible. I did it with a handful of quality logos and belts in 2K17. That's what achievements are supposed to be. Representative of actually accomplishing things...not just "Congratulations, you wiped your ass 12 million times because we told you to".

Another random one could be something like "Feel the Glow!: Win an 8 woman battle royal for the Women's championship as Naomi"...or "Win a women's MitB match"...or "BRAAAAAUUUN!: As Braun Strowman, win a fatal fourway between Lesnar, Joe, Reigns, and Braun".

If James Ellsworth is in as a playable character, then they should have "Any Man With Two Hands: Defeat Braun Strowman as James Ellsworth"......again, random achievements like that are what these games should have. Things that you need to go out of your way to attempt, but are still perfectly reasonable.

I do suspect that 8 person matches will be represented in one way or another in the achievements list this year. Since that's probably the single most important improvement for this year's game.

that one got me thinking.

I'm Not Finished With You - as Braun, put Roman through all 4 barricade corners and the announce table in a single match.

:lol:

The shit like beat someone with someone in s certain match type is what they should do. They can reward you for doing dream matches or classics etc.

The shit like beat someone with someone in s certain match type is what they should do. They can reward you for doing dream matches or classics etc.

Yup. Like I said...those require you to go out of your way to do something that you wouldn't otherwise do...but they're not obnoxious. They're fun little tasks to bring you back into the game if you're feeling bored with it. And, the more the merrier; If they want to add 100 of them at 5 G a piece, I really don't mind. But, please...no excessive online wins, no unrealistically obtainable career requirements, etc. Please god...no more.

Yup. Like I said...those require you to go out of your way to do something that you wouldn't otherwise do...but they're not obnoxious. They're fun little tasks to bring you back into the game if you're feeling bored with it. And, the more the merrier; If they want to add 100 of them at 5 G a piece, I really don't mind. But, please...no excessive online wins, no unrealistically obtainable career requirements, etc. Please god...no more.

you guys mean like the little objectives you had to complete in matches during the showcases? make those actual achievements/trophies?

you guys mean like the little objectives you had to complete in matches during the showcases? make those actual achievements/trophies?

No...like the things we've been discussing over the past few posts. Like your "I'm Not Finished With You!" suggestion. Just various match-ups that people might not otherwise play.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived