The North Korea Situation

Generations

Then the US should try and cut back on some of their business relationships with China, maybe if they started hurting them monetarily then China would think twice about who is more important to them, NK or the U$A.

Well "doing nothing" is sort of an an improvement over "we want our buffer at all costs"

But I agree they should do more

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then the US should try and cut back on some of their business relationships with China, maybe if they started hurting them monetarily then China would think twice about who is more important to them, NK or the U$A.

America owes so much money to China even if we did it won't change anything China can,cripple the USA just by calling in ious

Nuke North Korea before they nuke us. Problem solved.

This. We nuked japan not once but twice time to nuke North Korea & while we are at it ISIS if they are still a thing. And if anyone has a problem with this comment then you all need to get off the Internet and in your special safezone.

This is such an idiotic post, and this is coming from someone who likes saying dumb things.

Also, people who tend to hate on "safezones" are usually hypocrites. Hope you're not one of those people like Trumpet who think theaters should be safe zones or something.

But yeah, US needs to pressure China into doing more. Dropping nukes is a dumb idea and does nothing but cause innocent people to die.

Nuke North Korea before they nuke us. Problem solved.

This. We nuked japan not once but twice time to nuke North Korea & while we are at it ISIS if they are still a thing. And if anyone has a problem with this comment then you all need to get off the Internet and in your special safezone.

This is such an idiotic post, and this is coming from someone who likes saying dumb things.

Also, people who tend to hate on "safezones" are usually hypocrites. Hope you're not one of those people like Trumpet who think theaters should be safe zones or something.

But yeah, US needs to pressure China into doing more. Dropping nukes is a dumb idea and does nothing but cause innocent people to die.

But the NK people are already suffering a it is though. But i see your point we shouldn't nuking countries .beccauses we would have nuked the middle east already.

"They want to get the ability to wipe out Chicago from the map first, and then they will be interested in diplomatic solutions," Mr Lankov said.

Is that a distance thing or does Kim just really hate Chi-Town?

"They want to get the ability to wipe out Chicago from the map first, and then they will be interested in diplomatic solutions," Mr Lankov said.

Is that a distance thing or does Kim just really hate Chi-Town?

He's just scurred of all the reported violence here in Chicago.

Knowing the way Kim Jong is, the Chicago target is probably less for any specific reason, and more because it would arbitrarily be the farthest thing he could [allegedly] hit. Just my guess.

Yeah probably something like that. He'd want Washington or New York first. Cripple either the government, or the economy.

Knowing the way Kim Jong is, the Chicago target is probably less for any specific reason, and more because it would arbitrarily be the farthest thing he could [allegedly] hit. Just my guess.

Or maybe his good buddy Dennis Rodman talked about how the Bulls did him wrong and now Kim wants to get revenge on them?

Yeah probably something like that. He'd want Washington or New York first. Cripple either the government, or the economy.

Honestly Government's already so crippled atm I have no idea how Kim Jong Un could possibly *Censored* it up anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

I hear people say this is nothing and to ignore it, but this is kinda like a crazy guy threatening to kill you as soon as he gets bullets for his gun and throwing rocks in your direction. Sooner or later they are gonna have nukes, and though they might not shoot them into any country in particular right away, they might shoot it into the ocean or into the atmosphere and that is still gonna cause some catastrophic results.

The most they could do is shoot it into the air or water. If they went for a country, that *censored*er would get shot down so fast.

If it went over Japan, then I disagree. You think Japan sat there while a missile went over them, like "should we shoot this down, or...nah?"

Archived