WWE 2K18 "Cena Nuff" Collectors Edition Revealed

Jmerc

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...they really made this physical edition worthless. RVD and Batista aren't even exclusives to it. Lolololol.

Had to go back and check to make sure...but, yeah...the NXT edition was only $100 last year, not $150, and it came with so much better stuff. The fact that the digital deluxe comes with all the digital content and only raises the price from $60 to $90, literally means that they're charging you another $60 for a John Cena action figure and an autograph. LOLZ. Big match John gotta make his money somehow. :lol:

Why couldn't we get Thuganmics cena, I mean really your doing a collection edition and not using that Cena booooo

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a thugonomics attire plastered on a 40 year old Cena.

Oh god...remember what they did with "young" Undertaker? :lol:

Why couldn't we get Thuganmics cena, I mean really your doing a collection edition and not using that Cena booooo

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a thugonomics attire plastered on a 40 year old Cena.

Oh god...remember what they did with "young" Undertaker? :lol:

I want the entrance for him not a attire lol

I think they got a lot of backlash from the NXT edition they did last year. I for one didn't pay for that overpriced thing. Even the DLC released after 90 days was overpriced.

Backlash for what? It was *censored*ing fantastic. :lol:

I remember a lot of people want to play as the 3 NXT superstars early, mainly Nakamura but don't want to shell out more and just want the deluxe edition but it did not include the 3 superstars in the season pass and have to pay an additional just to play them. And of course they have to wait 90 days before they get it which a lot of people are already getting bored with the game.

I think they got a lot of backlash from the NXT edition they did last year. I for one didn't pay for that overpriced thing. Even the DLC released after 90 days was overpriced.

I remember a lot of people want to play as the 3 NXT superstars early, mainly Nakamura but don't want to shell out more and just want the deluxe edition but it did not include the 3 superstars in the season pass and have to pay an additional just to play them. And of course they have to wait 90 days before they get it which a lot of people are already getting bored with the game.

Well...Usually the point of DLCs is to make the games stilll appealing after some time has past, so.... complaining about that is kinda weird.

And defeats the purpose of collectors editions.

Not that I'm complaining :P

Well...Usually the point of DLCs is to make the games stilll appealing after some time has past, so.... complaining about that is kinda weird.

And defeats the purpose of collectors editions.

Not that I'm complaining :P

I agree with you with DLC making the game appealing again but to wait for 90 days just to play 3 characters a lot of people have already played since the game was released is not the same feeling (for me).

Actually I really don't know what 2K are thinking about the code being exclusive to NXT CE in 2K17, collectors collect items right not codes that will expire after a year or so but oh well back on topic. Really glad that the Deluxe edition has all DLC since I don't need to buy a PSN credits.

Lol love how they advertise "Two playable John Cena attires" lol with the only difference being a different colored shirt. Like seriously Cena is the easiest guy in the game to make attires for, unless they go way way back and give us Thuganomics Cena with the theme and all that i don't really care.

Cause there aint much difference in Cena after the Thuganomics gimmick, just different colored shirts and shorts.

Pre-Ordered the Deluxe Edition from Amazon UK. I'm not paying £50 extra for an action figure and a piece of the ring. Just interested in the bonus content, so happy the deluxe edition includes RVD, Batista and the two Cenas.

Archived