Who did it better?

maskedmaniac

Can you guys name some popular wrestling moves or finishers and list either who you think did it the best or whose version of the move you like the best. I'm sure people will have differing opinions on this, here are some of mine:

Elbow Drop off the top turnbuckle: Randy Savage

Super Kick: Shawn Michaels

Sharpshooter: Bret Hart (although I did like Benoit's when he did it)

Spear: This one is tough, many guys have done this move well like Goldberg. I think I like Mil Muertes currently how he does it.

Piledriver: Undertakers tombstone

Torture Rack: Atlantis, always love when he kneels down to apply extra pain.

There's some more moves like the camel clutch and asai moonsault but I couldn't really come up with a favorite yet.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonsault: Kurt Angle

Kenta Kobashi, though.

Frog Splash: Eddie Guerrero

Spinebuster: Triple H or Arn Anderson

Triple H's spinebuster doesn't come close to Arn's, imo. And about the frog splashes I'd say it's between Eddie, RVD and Tanahashi. Tanahashi's looks super impactful.

This might be unpopular but Clothesline: JBL

Nah you good, it's between him and Nigel for me.

Dropkick: Okada (Styles and Ziggler right behind him)

Missile Dropkick: Omega

Cutter: Ricochet

Tope Con Hilo: Between Cedric or Ricochet

Moonsault: Yeah nobody's beating Kurt, that shit was flawless even though he never hit it

The dropkick seems to be a lost art now. Back in the late 80's and into the 90's I remember everyone who was able to actually did it from Macho Man to Rick Martell, Bret Hart, and I think even Razor Ramon and even The Giant (Big Show) did it as well. I guess WWE thought it might be too dangerous a move nowadays and someone will land on their head lol.

The dropkick seems to be a lost art now. Back in the late 80's and into the 90's I remember everyone who was able to actually did it from Macho Man to Rick Martell, Bret Hart, and I think even Razor Ramon and even The Giant (Big Show) did it as well. I guess WWE thought it might be too dangerous a move nowadays and someone will land on their head lol.

Wtf. The move is still done all the time

Friggin Braun Strowman does two

I've always thought there was two types of Dropkicks: one being where someone pretty much does a full back flip after connecting like AJ or Okada, and then one similar to someone like Orton's, where they seem to just turn their body to the side before jumping, lol.

Yeah there's more than one variation. My favorite is the one where where they extend their arms fully to the sides when they jump in the air.

Archived