Sims 4 coming to Xbox One and PS4 November 17

Muur

If you have the money and are in those kinds of games. I would get the bundle if you have the money. Otherwise the bare bones version should suffice.

There' building houses, there's the sims interacting with other people (roomates, spouses, neighbors .etc. Managing work life, relationships with other people, and side trades like painting, cooking, video games, programing .etc

I'd look at a Let's Play if there is one.

Sweet. I just dont want to spend money on it, and then could only build houses. Want a little more substance haha

Ill definitely check if theres a Lets Play, didnt think of that. Thanks bud!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

so a date ended and they went home but I'm stuck there. I'm on the map but I cant get to the house on the map. I can only go right? if I try and press down I just end up on trying to create new sims...

also any menu just causes me to lose control. like im on the phone and try and do something but then sudenly im on moodlets/wants and such. the control make no sense

From what I found out it's a glitch EA are trying to fix that happens in most play sessions and to keep closing till it works. I did get it to work again from closing but thatll be an annoying as shit occurring problem

Also this has the worst controls of any game I've played

I agree it it WAY HARDER than it is on PC. My laptop can no longer run it so it's the best I have. Still fun when the controls get better. It seems easier for Sims 3 on PS3 than 4 on PS4

Haven't played it in a bit. Waiting for Get to Work to be on PS4

Archived