Sims 4 coming to Xbox One and PS4 November 17

Muur

Honestly, Sims 4 on the PC doesn't cut it for me like the Sims 3 did. Felt like EA had their hands all on this one and stripped a lot in the base gAme. Mind you, there are a lot of game changing improvements, but it's not worth 60, PC or console. My advice? Buy it for PC, get some DLC with the spare 20 or so, and judge it for yourself. Imo, a Sims game on the console wasn't worth it since Sims 2 or Bustin Out, and only because those had a single/co op story mode

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Out tomorrow, been wanting to play for a few months since the computer I used for it got messed up. Doing it digitally so my friend can play it too

Aren't you suppose to get it 3 days early when you pre-order?

Out tomorrow, been wanting to play for a few months since the computer I used for it got messed up. Doing it digitally so my friend can play it too

Aren't you suppose to get it 3 days early when you pre-order?

Pre ordered anyway lol but can't play it till tomorrow since I'm out of Internet from 8am - 2am. Yeah internet sucks. BIT I can keep watching Youtube(Thank God)

i'm really addicted to the game

I really want it, just dont know if its worth $50-60

What all can you do in it? Is it just building stuff, or is it like older Sims games where you have them get a job and all that extra?

If you have the money and are in those kinds of games. I would get the bundle if you have the money. Otherwise the bare bones version should suffice.

There' building houses, there's the sims interacting with other people (roomates, spouses, neighbors .etc. Managing work life, relationships with other people, and side trades like painting, cooking, video games, programing .etc

I'd look at a Let's Play if there is one.

Archived