Grim of GTS Wrestling attacked at show

Just thought I'd say there is some strong language in these videos

Seens to be a hot topic of discussion from what I've seen. Personally I'm 50/50 on whether it's legit but if it is, *Censored* those guys. Lesson #1 in any wrestling training is don't go into business for yourself.

Not legit. You think that one guy took a powerbomb from a random guy in the crowd? You don't take a powerbomb unless you know you're supposed to be taking one. Also, the big guy's reaction to getting hit by strangers was, what?...To come back and shove them before complaining and walking away? Nah.

Not legit. You think that one guy took a powerbomb from a random guy in the crowd? You don't take a powerbomb unless you know you're supposed to be taking one. Also, the big guy's reaction to getting hit by strangers was, what?...To come back and shove them before complaining and walking away? Nah.

The guys who ran in are supposedly wrestlers. But I follow the same line of thought as you. I've seen shoot powerbombs, and that one was a work. The guy giving it doesn't look like the kind of guy who'd be able to muscle a guy up either. Also, a powerbomb? If you're gonna storm the ring and attack someone, I think you're coming in with fists, elbows, and stomps. Not a powerbomb.

Also, after everything with the big guy...He looks into the camera...and tells everyone to unfollow the promotion. The way he reacted didn't seem like the natural reaction of someone who'd just gotten attacked. The promo by the attackers leave a lot to be desired too.

At most this Grim guy wasn't in on what was going down but the dude that got powerbombed clearly knew what was happening.

Yeah, after rewatching it if I had to guess I'd say these guys had Grim on the show and decided to pull a little trick on him to get some publicity for their promotion and themselves. Kinda shitty but it does seem like a shoot on Grim.

Archived