Oj perole. Hearing

Mango kid

Here :

• Count 1: Conspiracy to commit a crime
  • Count 2: Conspiracy to commit kidnapping
  • Count 3: Conspiracy to commit robbery
  • Count 4: Burglary while in possession of a deadly weapon
  • Count 5: 1st degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 6: 1st degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 7: Robbery with use of a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 8: Robbery with use of a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 9: Assault with a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 10: Assault with a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 11: Coercion with a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong as an alternative to count 5)
  • Count 12: Coercion with a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley as an alternative to count 6)

Also not to be rude to the original poster but it's Parole hearing. I wish he was still jail

Here :

• Count 1: Conspiracy to commit a crime
  • Count 2: Conspiracy to commit kidnapping
  • Count 3: Conspiracy to commit robbery
  • Count 4: Burglary while in possession of a deadly weapon
  • Count 5: 1st degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 6: 1st degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 7: Robbery with use of a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 8: Robbery with use of a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 9: Assault with a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
  • Count 10: Assault with a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
  • Count 11: Coercion with a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong as an alternative to count 5)
  • Count 12: Coercion with a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley as an alternative to count 6)

Also not to be rude to the original poster but it's Parole hearing. I wish he was still jail

that'll change quickly.

On topic, I presume this means he's been very well behaved on the inside?

O.J is an idiot. Hopefully, he stays quiet for the remainder of his life. I suggest listening to a certain track on Jay-Z's new album, "4:44"

Lol, wonder what's his opinion of people's perception of him now? Being black > Being OJ

OJ and George Zimmerman are the same person. Both somehow escaped a murder conviction when everybody knew they were guilty and then both continued to show the world how shitty they both are.

I don't give a *Censored* about OJ

OJ and George Zimmerman are the same person. Both somehow escaped a murder conviction when everybody knew they were guilty and then both continued to show the world how shitty they both are.

I don't give a *Censored* about OJ

Nah. There's still doubt that OJ killed them -- Zimmerman chased a kid down, started with him, got his ass beat and fired his gun.

Not me to be honest. On stupidity alone he is guilty as sin. You win the biggest trial in criminal history even when everything was pointing at you being a murderer, and then you go and get yourself arrested for kidnapping with a deadly weapon> That is all-time dumb and deserves the maximum punishment, but oh well, as long as he doesn't kill anyone and keeps completely quiet I won't mind. Somehow I think he won't be able to do that though.

Not me to be honest. On stupidity alone he is guilty as sin. You win the biggest trial in criminal history even when everything was pointing at you being a murderer, and then you go and get yourself arrested for kidnapping with a deadly weapon> That is all-time dumb and deserves the maximum punishment, but oh well, as long as he doesn't kill anyone and keeps completely quiet I won't mind. Somehow I think he won't be able to do that though.

Added to the fact he wrote a book that said if I did do it

I'm glad O.J got off.

why

Just knowing how the criminal system is set up. The fact that he got away with killing a white woman. Makes me believe he never killed anyone. There always tryna find a reason to lock brothers up. Don't get me wrong they didn't deserve to die.

Archived