WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Don’t really know where to put this but RIP to WCW ?? Gonna miss watching Nitro’s on the Network. 

I started from the first Nitro in mid June of 2020 and I got to Halloween Havoc 1996. I’ve watched more old Nitro’s than I have RAW & SD combined in the past year.  

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Supposedly they are going to have "everything" back by Summerslam. But, I doubt it.

Anyway, I really don't get this "holier than thou" approach to the Network content. It's not like Peacock is devoid of adult content. They do have R-rated films on there, and plenty of "questionable content". It seems strange to me that they would choose to scrutinize the WWE library so thoroughly.

Guest Fight Me.

Continuing the 50 Greatest Women with the episode covering 10-6. Damn, Bayley really only #10? The first Women's Grand Slam Champion? The longest reigning SD Women's Champion? Former Ms. MITB? First Women's Tag Team Champion? Love of my life? Disrespectful.

Also, wtf is up with Jillian Hall and Torrie Wilson being in the honorable mentions with all the managers when Stephanie McMahon is on the actual list lmao

Guest Fight Me.

It seems whatever they are removing on Peacock they are also removing from the Network. Someone mentioned you'll still see the thumbnail for the Piper segment but it'll just skip to the previous or next match. So the rest of the world keeping the network ain't safe either lol

I don’t even have a problem paying for it, especially with no ads, but there’s literally no use for it right now. The classic content I was watching everyday is gone, the UI is horrible, I won’t even be watching Mania on peacock so it’s pointless. I’ll probably sub again in May or something. 

The U.I. really is terrible and unorganized. WWE Network's is amazing and perfection in comparison! Lacking content is a shame but I get it if it's only temporarily until they add everything and new stuff.

The possible censorship and edits is what the biggest turn off and what worries me the most!

Guest Fight Me.
21 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

When are they dropping the RVD mini doc ? Would go hand in hand with his HoF induction if they’re really putting him in. 

The Beth one just dropped this weekend, two months after the Yokozuna one. So I'm guessing in about another 2 months lol

So...I watched the Beth episode of Icons today, and it was great. But, in doing so...I browsed some of the other content, and I noticed that they have a little tag by some random things that says "1 Day Left" or "12 Days Left" or whatever. Now...what the hell is this happy horseshit? Are they going to be pulling episodes of shows sporadically and for no reason? Or is this just a glitch in the system that can be disregarded? I mean...these tags are all over. They're on episodes of stuff like WWE24 and Chronicle. Why do I hate Peacock more and more with each passing day?

Yeah I thought my subscription got canceled randomly the other week when I knew it wasn't supposed to be (already signed up for Peacock ?) till I selected a random locked vid and got the "WWE Network has moved to Peacock" message. Using the Network till the end... Technically I'm done using it as of today since I finished the MNW series. Now I'm just waiting for WM week to download Peacock on my PS.

Archived