WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

The Day of Royal Rumble 2014 is up. Bout to give this a watch, though I expect most of this to be stuff from one of the more recent Batista docs lol

Guest Fight Me.

Great episode. The one advantage WWE has over Dark Side of the Ring is that they can go as long as they want so they got his whole story in there. Post-show includes more interviews by the guys from The Bump and some bonus clips they cut out of the episode. So good 2 hrs of content here altogether.

Guest Fight Me.

Broken Skull Sessions with Sasha Banks up.

If you haven't caught up on The Mandalorian...first off, why? Second, Sasha spoils everything so skip that part if you haven't yet lol

Guest Fight Me.

Doc was great. Big E is just one of the most amazing humans in WWE it seems and all his peers agree. Love that he wanted to cover the BLM Movement as well and also cover what Brodie Lee meant to him. The story of Big E is just a story of good things happening to good people, and I love to see it. I hope Big E reaches the mountain top before it's all said and done or as Kofi put it, it would be a travesty to wrestling if it didn't. Let's see where Big E will be a year from now, I hope it's in the world title picture and I hope they go all the way.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, it sucks how vague they are with it currently. Nice to know they expect all classic content to be added by SummerSlam. They specified WWE, ECW and WCW content so I hope classic territory fans don't get screwed over or something.

Also, I think they added a new Goldberg doc yesterday on his current run. I'll get to it eventually lol

Archived