WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

New Ride Along with DX/DOD was good lol

Also, I think the DDP DVD just got added recently. I think anyway, don't see why else it would be under recommended right now. I've only seen the preview two years ago when the doc came out, so I'll probably check this out soon.

Guest Fight Me.

When you click it though it only says 30 minutes so I was confused if it is the full DVD

I just watched it, it's a whole hour lol You sure you clicked on the right one and not the preview? It should be in the Beyond the Mat section under originals if it isn't under the recommended.

When you click it though it only says 30 minutes so I was confused if it is the full DVD

I just watched it, it's a whole hour lol You sure you clicked on the right one and not the preview? It should be in the Beyond the Mat section under originals if it isn't under the recommended.

Yeah I clicked the recommended one. Maybe it was changed or I misread. Either way, Im glad its the full one.

Had to watch Taboo Tuesday first, but I finally made it to the Eddie tribute shows, RAW one rn :cry:

Airhead Maria :lol:

Random, but for the longest I thought Kerwin White and Chavo were different people or he was doing a split personality gimmick. Before anyone judges, I was young and I didn't keep up with RAW that much and only saw parts of the gimmick. Realized it was just Chavo sometime after Eddie passed when I was on WWE.com looking at tributes and such. Again random I know but ???? We've all been there.

Man I just love each time I look at the RAW/SD parking lot brawl and seeing JBLs limo driver just calmly sitting in the drivers seat just watching :lol:

WWE Table For 3 is back with a new episode next week, and its a unique one. Wives of WWE Superstars are set to be featured, something we made note of in the past. While Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, and Matt Hardy are well known WWE mega stars for nearly or over two decades each, they are further supported by their significant others who will be discussing their husbands, the business, and their contributions in this special edition of the series.

Giovanna Angle, Kim Orton, and Reby Hardy are the trio set to appear. Many may know Kim Orton for being a major super fan of the industry and Reby Hardy may perhaps be best known for her work with both Broken and Woken Matt, but Reby had been involved in the industry for quite some time prior to her relationship with Matt. Still, the episode will likely offer a unique perspective of both the business and the Superstars themselves. WWE has explored a different but similar concept in the series My Son/Daughter Is A WWE Superstar which features the parents of WWE talent. This edition will air on Monday following RAW at 11 PM EST.

Below is the synopsis for the upcoming Table For 3 episode:

Kim Orton, Giovanna Angle and Reby Hardy share their personal stories and offer the unique perspective on being married to a WWE Superstar!

Wonderful!

Should make a separate topic titled "WWE Network Club" or something, and have assigned viewing once a week that everyone discusses as a group. I'd get down on that. I guess the trouble would be with who picks the content and how that person is picked. But, yeah...it would be cool. Anything from an episode of a tv show to a full PPV.

I'd be for that. Maybe do a poll for what we watch, could even have themes on occasion. Money in the Bank is coming up so we'd either watch a past MITB PPV, a WrestleMania when the match still took place there or a show featuring a cash-in.

So was Big Show heel during the RAW vs SD Survivor Series match, SD match against Rey and the Armageddon 05 tag match or was he still face since him and Kane fought heel tag teams in between that time also?

Oh and I forgot if he said it in his doc or book, but Batista was working hurt sometime after Eddies passing right? Im on the SD ep before he was written off kayfabe wise due to Mark Henry

Guest Fight Me.

https://www.wwe.com/amp/article/wwe-most-infamous-lost-match-has-been-found-bret-hart-tom-magee-wwe-network?__twitter_impression=true

WWE Network to stream documentary on the infamous lost match between Bret Hart and Tom Magee.

HOLY SHIT.

Apparently they were gonna premiere it first at Starrcast, but of course WWE would pull this shit. :lol:

A new WWE 24 special will air on the WWE Network after the WWE Money In the Bank pay-per-view goes off the air on May 19. The one-hour documentary will focus on RAW & SmackDown Womens Champion Becky Lynch, her career, and how she won the WrestleMania 35 main event over Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair. Below is the synopsis for the special:

Witness the rise of The Man Becky Lynch from her Irish wrestling days to competing in WrestleManias first all-womens main event!

Guest Fight Me.

Fair enough lol

Hey, just noticed under recommended the Andre The Giant documentary from HBO last year has been added now.

The Holy Grail documentary on the Bret Hart/Tom Magee match is great and we finally saw the never before seen match at the end. I can see why Vince thought he saw the next WWF Champion right before his eyes. He was right, but he was looking at the wrong man. I highly recommend everyone giving it a watch.

Archived