WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, his Hep B was cured a week after TNA had let him go. The real he wasn't signed to WWE was because he was honest about this bicep injury he had and the WWE doctor told him to get the surgery, even though his personal doctor said he was fine. Plus he was a broke indy wrestler at the time so he couldn't get the surgery if he wanted.

Tagged for those who are still tryna watch the doc.

Yeah, his Hep B was cured a week after TNA had let him go. The real he wasn't signed to WWE was because he was honest about this bicep injury he had and the WWE doctor told him to get the surgery, even though his personal doctor said he was fine. Plus he was a broke indy wrestler at the time so he couldn't get the surgery if he wanted.

As a UK Citizen, he could have come back and had it done on the NHS.

He probably couldn't afford the flight.

He probably couldn't afford the flight.

Excellent point actually.

The next WWE 24 special will premiere on Sunday, January 27 after the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view goes off the air. The one-hour special will feature a behind-the-scenes look at WrestleMania 34. Below is the synopsis:

Get an all-access pass to WrestleMania 34 in New Orleans, featuring rare behind-the-curtain footage and revealing Superstar interviews.

Hype

Guest Fight Me.

I think they added new episodes of WWF Superstars from back in the day.

Can't believe they referenced Randy shitting on Amy Weber's bag back in the day on the E&C Show lmao

The money they put in for the Game of Thrones stuff. Alexa Bliss as Khaleesi, Ricky Steamboat as the dragon and Seth and Roman making the save. :lol:

Just watched the Nigel documentary. So heartbreaking, but it has a happy ending. Recommend everyone check it out.

Agreed.

I'm really enjoying watching the old NWA affiliated stuff. The Vault has arguably become my most watched section. Hopefully they add some Georgia Championship Wrestling in the future.

I think they added new episodes of WWF Superstars from back in the day.

Can't believe they referenced Randy shitting on Amy Weber's bag back in the day on the E&C Show lmao

The money they put in for the Game of Thrones stuff. Alexa Bliss as Khaleesi, Ricky Steamboat as the dragon and Seth and Roman making the save. :lol:

That was golden

Archived