WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching through 1998 im learning just how structured modern WWE shows are. Half of the matches on these old ppvs have zero build, some are tag matches with people who have never teamed together. It all has much more of a flow to it, over the artificialness of today's weekly shows. Not sure if any of that made sense.

Guest Fight Me.

Getting around to this week's Ride Along with Corey/Renee/Nia and Drew/Dolph. Can't believe there's actually footage from Vince's promo classes some 10 years ago. Thought that was just for original NXT talent, but I saw most of the SD roster there. Even saw some vets like Big Show and Christian, I think. :lol:

Getting around to this week's Ride Along with Corey/Renee/Nia and Drew/Dolph. Can't believe there's actually footage from Vince's promo classes some 10 years ago. Thought that was just for original NXT talent, but I saw most of the SD roster there. Even saw some vets like Big Show and Christian, I think. :lol:

I spotted Kaval & SES in there. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

You know, with how easy WWE likes to make things to find, I'm surprised there's not a section just for NXT Takeovers yet. Like I get they aren't technically PPVs, but they should have their own thing in the in-ring section at least. Having to select the year and then scrolling through every NXT episode is ridiculous. :lol:

You know, with how easy WWE likes to make things to find, I'm surprised there's not a section just for NXT Takeovers yet. Like I get they aren't technically PPVs, but they should have their own thing in the in-ring section at least. Having to select the year and then scrolling through every NXT episode is ridiculous. :lol:

I'm like 70% sure there is a Takeover collection that features them all. Don't quote me on that though.

My only problem with Chronicle is that it's dependent on the person being focused on. Dean's was entirely in character, whereas Shinsuke and Joe were much less so, and showed more of their real personalities.

I was hoping for more from Dean's, I wanted to see his fight to regain fitness and his relationship with Renee etc.

Archived