WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Prob taking a break while they're airing new episodes of other shows like Ride Along, Camp WWE and Something Else to Wrestle (although two of these are on demand shows).

Speaking of new, Table for 3 with AJ, Shane and Kurt airing tonight after Raw.

That's real? Whoa!

After the Table for 3, yeah. Just checked.

I have that app, but I never paid for premium and I never really use it. But...I actually might. Because I'm behind on Impact by months, and I think it's actually decent right now with all the different partnerships.

Watching the Tables for 3 episode now. AJ and Kurt talking to Shane about their matches in TNA and TNA footage being shown a couple of times is insane!

Makes me want to see the TNA/GFW/GWN logo on the wwe network in the vault section with the TNA video library even more!

I miss short haired AJ! Love how cool and humbled he is as Kurt and Shane praised him as being the best wrestler and really phenomenal

Guest Fight Me.

If WWE were to buy GWN, I'd imagine that's when they finally pull the trigger on a tier system on the network. Gotta have both companies make money off this lol.

I'd be fine with that...but not too much. That would be worth going from $9.99 to $12.99 or something like that. Maybe even less than that. Maybe $11.99. If it came down to it, I would probably still pay $14.99, but I do feel like that would be too much.

Also, if WWE bought GWN, then that end of the business deal would be over. GWN wouldn't still need to make money after that. I meant a buyout...not a partnership. I'm still hoping for WWE to acquire the full rights to all of the old TNA footage.

So the GWN app is actually like the wwe network? No free matches?

From what I remember, they have episodes of Impact and Xplosion on there for free. It's like the WWE network in the sense that a paid subscription gets you access to the ppv vault.

TNA footage was used on this weeks table for 3, featuring AJ Styles and Kurt Angle. Anthem released the following statement to Sportskeeda about the use of the footage

IMPACT Wrestling collaborated with WWE on the project and sub-licensed the footage to them for use in their original productions. Accordingly, WWE issued a courtesy for GWN when the footage airs.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-news-anthem-releases-statement-wwe-using-footage-drake-maverick-post-pic-ec3/

Archived