• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

#341 .Renegade.

.Renegade.

Legend

• Members
  • 7,451 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:58 AM

Just watch that Corey Graves special with Enzo Amore, can't believe the dude got offended about what Enzo responded bacokwith on Twitter. Hey dude, don't start none there won't be none! You took a jab at Enzo, Enzo jabbed back even harder. How you doin?

#342 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

These expensive, these is red bottoms

• Global Moderator
  • 32,078 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:52 AM

Just watched the Photo Shoot show with Cesaro and my confusions just came back on how he still hasn't had a world title run

#343 The MRN

The MRN

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:04 PM

Cause he's Swiss, god dammit!

#344 lightning116

lightning116

CAWS.ws Residental Brony

• Members
  • 22,568 posts
  • SEN (PS3): lightning_kf
  • Twitter: @lightning_kf

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:35 PM

^ What he said.

Been on a Royal Rumble binge today.  I can't tell you guys enough times how great the 1990 Royal Rumble match is.  2007 was all right and surreal in the process.  John Cena vs Umaga's last man standing match was fantastic.  Shawn Michaels and Triple H's last man standing match was such bullshit.  Absolute bullshit.  Cena and Umaga had a better last man standing match than Triple H and Shawn Michaels.  Fact.

Watching the 2004 Rumble match now.

Edited by lightning116, 13 January 2018 - 07:43 PM.

#345 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 6,301 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:34 PM

1992 is the Greatest Rumble ever.

#346 lightning116

lightning116

CAWS.ws Residental Brony

• Members
  • 22,568 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:06 AM

^ Damn right.

Oh yeah.  I'm watching this Rumble now:

london_ssp-0-2.gif

#347 BestInTheWorld614

BestInTheWorld614

Legend

• Members
  • 5,488 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Vnkid58
  • Twitter: @vnuccio54

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:53 AM

Watching last years Rumble and obv knowing what stories they were telling makes the match make sense but Reigns really does bring the match down for the crowd and it just turns into another WWE match instead of the spectacle the Rumble should be.

#348 Vinsmoker

Vinsmoker

SULLIVAN MY SON

• Members
  • 35,700 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:47 AM

The thing that killed last years rumble for me was having Lesnar, Goldberg and Undertaker appearing after each other at the very end of the Rumble match and then Reigns made his entrance. For a Royal Rumble match this looked waaaaaay to scripted. Should have had Lesnar out early, have a stare down with Strowman, before Strowman is the one eliminating him. Then, later, have him run in to attack Goldberg with an F-5. Just anything really, that feel more natural.

#349 lightning116

lightning116

CAWS.ws Residental Brony

• Members
  • 22,568 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:19 AM

Roman coming out last, looking back at it, had me dying with laughter.  They knew exactly what they were doing, and it was also kinda frustrating in hindsight.

#350 The MRN

The MRN

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 15,515 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:24 AM

I've been watching 1994 ECW (since the change to Extreme) and Raw from the start for a while now and man, people say ECW's aged badly but I really love it. The stories are interesting, the angles are great, the promos are good or at least entertaining, no time wasted, the matches are fun to watch. Raw on the other hand I just watch with the fast forward button on cause for the most part it's the dullest thing ever. Half the show is squash matches and then Tatanka vs IRS or some boring shit like that. You get the occasional good match and King's Court can be entertaining but nothing great. Vince is awful on commentary but I'm at the point where Savage has left so at least Lawler's there, he's great.