WWE2KDev Spotlight Series Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be quite honest, when I saw the gym in the creation suite video, I perked up. It reminded me of this arena I'd been thinking about making for years. This was the event where I got Lex Luger's autograph. Take note of the location, South Hill, VA. MY residence. That's so cool!

I sure as hell don't remember what the entranceway looked like, though (it's behind this camera). I'm sure they didn't just come through the gym door like some jabrón. I'll think of something.

Ehh this was a pretty meh indy show, tbh. They advertised a bunch of guys like Scott Steiner, but it was really a bunch of indy guys. But I wanted to do it just to make a "modern NWA" arena. Now if only there was [free] online footage of the UWF/TNA show from January 14, 2006. THAT shit was rockin'!!

Edit: Actually, the ECW black curtain, after removing the potted plants, would probably be perfect.

Now it's back to the wondering how short I can make women this year. It was a big deal to get down to hopefully 5'1" last year for me to make Io Shirai and they came through with the exact 5'1" height minimum. Now I need inches shorter and my faith is not too high in that particular category. Don't get me wrong, 5'1" will still work out great..I wanna make Kairi and Io first and they're both 5'1", but there are others in the 4'8" and up range, so a drop down to atleast 4'10 would help.

Now it's back to the wondering how short I can make women this year. It was a big deal to get down to hopefully 5'1" last year for me to make Io Shirai and they came through with the exact 5'1" height minimum. Now I need inches shorter and my faith is not too high in that particular category. Don't get me wrong, 5'1" will still work out great..I wanna make Kairi and Io first and they're both 5'1", but there are others in the 4'8" and up range, so a drop down to atleast 4'10 would help.

Long as it doesn't affect the max height; almost had some characters ruined last year, until they patched it.

Sabu is part of that big lawsuit against WWE.

He is? That thing is such a losing battle. Vince even went on Smackdown Live and more or less explained half-shootingly in that promo with Owens exactly what his legal team does to destroy people who try to sue. Lol. I was hoping there'd be some way to get a Sabu model in a near-future release if it made sense to.

Yeah, here is the full list who is involved.

https://twitter.com/mookieghana/status/755204310896521216/photo/1

Well that explains why the Legion of Doom keeps getting left off games. Demolition too. A lot of those other names are ridiculous. Bobbi Billard? Lol Shane Douglas and Sabu? Yeah, I'm sure their small runs in WWE are what did it, not all those hardcore ECW and XPW matches and shit.

People would have a better chance at a case if they complained about the super-demanding work schedule of being on the main roster leading to all sorts of injury and stress and emotional trauma. Atleast then maybe the boys and girls could get a legit off-season for atleast a month and that would boost everyone's morale. But this? Going nowhere.

God. The creation suite's got me hot and bothered. I've been recreating a lot of my logos from previous games, and now finally making logos I've wanted to use but couldn't before. The next few weeks better go fast

Archived