Kurt Angle confirmed as Pre-Order Bonus for WWE 2K18

JustJeds

Hopefully we get some nice legends that angle fought.... maybe we get John cenas doctor of thugnamics gimmick, be nice to see Chris Benoit but that's most likely never going to happen

You have more chance of Hitler being in the game than Benoit

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a really cool idea for a new Ankle Lock for Kurt, when you initiate it you go into the standing Ankle Lock, but you have the option to press X while you're in the standing Ankle Lock position and in the middle of the move you drop down and go into the grapevine Ankle Lock and it makes their submission escape bar get bigger and harder to escape.

The idea could be tweaked but i would really love that idea of being able to transition into the grapevine ankle lock in the middle of the standing version just like Kurt always did.

Or another way instead of having the option right off the bat to go into the grapevine you have to wait for the little red bar to pop up and if you get to it before your opponent you go into the grapevine. Or you could make it where it requires two finishers and you just hit the finisher button again and it transition into the grapevine.

They could make it so the standing Ankle lock is one of his signatures than you could press finisher button while its in to lock on the grapevine one.

It could be a two finisher deal like Samoa Joes powerbomb Boston crab.

That's considered an OMG in-game though, it doesn't work like a standard finisher at the moment.

I got a really cool idea for a new Ankle Lock for Kurt, when you initiate it you go into the standing Ankle Lock, but you have the option to press X while you're in the standing Ankle Lock position and in the middle of the move you drop down and go into the grapevine Ankle Lock and it makes their submission escape bar get bigger and harder to escape.

The idea could be tweaked but i would really love that idea of being able to transition into the grapevine ankle lock in the middle of the standing version just like Kurt always did.

Or another way instead of having the option right off the bat to go into the grapevine you have to wait for the little red bar to pop up and if you get to it before your opponent you go into the grapevine. Or you could make it where it requires two finishers and you just hit the finisher button again and it transition into the grapevine.

Yeah, I like the sound of all of this...

I legit hope we can actually have his straps down. It's funny when I first joined on here we had this debate about that not being important. But now I see some people kind of feel like that is crucial to Angle being in now. But whether it's in or not I'm totally going to have my fun using Angle!

I legit hope we can actually have his straps down. It's funny when I first joined on here we had this debate about that not being important. But now I see some people kind of feel like that is crucial to Angle being in now. But whether it's in or not I'm totally going to have my fun using Angle!

A way the could do it is by adding it when you Hold down ? or Y when performing the wake up part of the finisher

yeah it's pretty iconic, right? would def be cool...

its the wcw nwo world title

no its your mind what does this for us

-the return of hogan and a teaserforthe hollywood comeback?

- something about the nwo

a nwo showcase or a monday night wars showcase?

-or this teaser does mean nothing like wwf sets the wcw´s great balls on fire xD?

Weird that they would start pre-orders for the game without putting out the collector's edition...

Yep, I can't for the life of me find anywhere to pre-order the physical Deluxe Edition in UK.

Physicla standard yeah & standard/deluxe digital, but no physical deluxe to be found. :lol:

Archived