MopOfVirtue's Strong-Style Showcase - PS4

MopOfVirtue

I know I'm late to the party, but I've been creating some prominent NJPW Championships for 2K17. Currently, I have uploaded the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr. Heavyweight and NEVER Openweight Championships to community creations. Just look for MopOfVirtue, and the tags associated with each. As you'll notice, they aren't flat images, and they have that reflective quality that most custom Championships don't have. Hope you guys enjoy them, and don't forget to leave feedback.

LATEST UPDATE: IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles & ROH TV Title have been uploaded.

A user named PersonaJergen has re-uploaded my content (IWGP IC, U.S. and HW Tag Titles) without my authorisation. Please report him for uploading stolen content.

IWGP Heavyweight Championship - Uploaded

Tags: IWGP, NJPW, JAPAN

ywvgC8L.jpg

x3w7txm.jpg

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship - Uploaded

Tags: IWGP, NJPW, JAPAN

01SxNoj.jpg

abv45vL.jpg

NEVER Openweight Championship - Uploaded

Tags: NEVER, NJPW, JAPAN

mnaVRqR.jpg

Vc6p3Ya.jpg

IWGP Intercontinental Championship - Uploaded

Tags: IWGP, NJPW, MOPOFVIRTUE

9nZjgjK.jpg

1qat2fu.jpg

IWGP United States Championship - Uploaded

989Sju7.jpg

9dA8zzG.jpg

IWGP Tag Team Championship - Uploaded

vn2C1ZA.jpg

mbJMajl.jpg

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship - Uploaded

IS54OH8.jpg

DGRicgI.jpg

Ring of Honor World Championship - Uploaded

Tags: ROH, RING_OF_HONOR, MOPOFVIRTUE

pJ8sX82.jpg

KieVprd.jpg

Ring of Honor TV Championship - Uploaded

RsrI5Kj.jpg

JE3beb3.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be making more titles, but they will come with time. I'm putting together the IC title right now, but there's a lot of trial and error involved. As of right now, my focus is on the current NJPW championships. The tag titles are going to be a bit of a challenge, as will the U.S. title, but my sights are on them. Hopefully I can get over to some other companies as well, but it depends on how much time I have. I will continue to create these through into 2K18 as well.

And most importantly, the more downloads I get, the more I can have uploaded at one time.

EDIT: IC Title has been uploaded

IWGP Intercontinental Championship - Uploaded

4B74G4W.jpg

3bySzRm.jpg

GlMMNJa.jpg

Wow finally ive been waiting for someone to create better versions of all these belts. They look beautiful man will download for sure.

Do you take any requests by chance? Love to see you tackle the Progress championship for example.

Stellar work here.

Definitely going to DL and will be waiting on the tag titles with anticipation.

Cheers for the compliments! The tag titles are proving to be the toughest task yet, sadly. I'm not giving up on them though.

Wow, these look amazing! Think you could make a broken version of the IC title? :lol:

Nah but I look forward to more! These are quality! :D

Thanks dude! I was planning on making a broken one, but I'll give it some time before I try my hand at it.

Wow finally ive been waiting for someone to create better versions of all these belts. They look beautiful man will download for sure.

Do you take any requests by chance? Love to see you tackle the Progress championship for example.

Thanks so much! I was getting sick of the flat images that people were using to make custom titles. I don't take requests, sadly due to a fairly busy schedule. That being said, I plan on branching out to other companies, and Progress is definitely in my sights.

I dont know how youre doing it man. These all look incredible in game and look like legitimate belts that 2K put in. I really do hope you carry these over to 18 lol

It's not easy work, but it sure as hell is fun, and as it stands, I will be getting 2K18 on release day. As soon as they get the image manager up and running, you'll find these on CC.

Also, the IWGP United States title has just been uploaded in time for the G1 Special.

IWGP United States Championship - Uploaded

bCHDQUY.jpg

ymlds2e.jpg

Quality work you got here!

Thanks! There's more to come, especially if people continue to download. Spread the word if you can.

I've updated my U.S. title, and I'll reupload it soon. Just made the strap redder to be more in line with the actual title.

989Sju7.jpg

9dA8zzG.jpg

Also, on their way will be the IWGP tag team championships. Here's a little preview. Remember to continue downloading so that I can upload these new creations.

UkQbz15.jpg

Thanks! There's more to come, especially if people continue to download. Spread the word if you can.

I've updated my U.S. title, and I'll reupload it soon. Just made the strap redder to be more in line with the actual title.

989Sju7.jpg

9dA8zzG.jpg

Also, on their way will be the IWGP tag team championships. Here's a little preview. Remember to continue downloading so that I can upload these new creations.

UkQbz15.jpg

Outstanding!

Those tag titles look masterful and will be downloaded next time I'm on the game.

May I ask, and feel free to say no, could you do the same for the new NXT titles?

Awesome work, man! Will you be making any of the updated WWE titles? Such as the Universal, Raw & SD tag titles? Just curious.

I probably won't be doing the Universal title, just because there seems to be some good ones already online. I might try my hand at the tag titles at some point. This all being said, 2K18 comes out in a few months, and those titles will be in that game, so I might just exclusively focus on titles that will never be in WWE games.

Awesome work, man! Will you be making any of the updated WWE titles? Such as the Universal, Raw & SD tag titles? Just curious.

I probably won't be doing the Universal title, just because there seems to be some good ones already online. I might try my hand at the tag titles at some point. This all being said, 2K18 comes out in a few months, and those titles will be in that game, so I might just exclusively focus on titles that will never be in WWE games.

Understandable, man.

989Sju7.jpg

9dA8zzG.jpg

UkQbz15.jpg

Outstanding!

Those tag titles look masterful and will be downloaded next time I'm on the game.

May I ask, and feel free to say no, could you do the same for the new NXT titles?

I'll be sure to have them up soon. The problem is that I need more upload slots, sadly. It is achievable though, I mean, these titles have already been downloaded about 400 times, and there's less than 300 to go before I can open up new slots.

As for the NXT titles, they were my first attempt at this, and they turned out average at best (except the tag titles, they were pretty good). I might do them again at some point. Thing is, my main focus is on titles that will more than likely never be in a WWE game, especially seeing as 2K18 is on the horizon.

The tag titles aren't uploaded just yet. I need to fix up some things on the strap/front plate.

Also, by uploading the tag titles, I'll have to take down another title for now. I was wondering which one you guys think I should take down temporarily.

I'd rather not go into detail yet because I tend to improvise a little when going about it, meaning the method is often different for different titles anyway. I will eventually make the Impact/GFW titles as well, but New Japan is the focus until I hammer out every championship, then probably ROH after that.

Archived