First details of WWE2K18 coming July 5th!

Jmerc

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably really unpopular but I actually liked the circular HUDs that were under the player's feet back in SvR 2010 and 2011 (don't remember what the HUDs were like after that). I think they should go full NBA 2K with HUD, have em under the players' feet with options to turn off certain things about the HUD or turn it off completely.

See the weight limit also,makes me,afraid,it will limit,movesets

Not nessecarily. I think the only difference will be that People at the size of Rey Mysterio won't be able to Scoop slam or powerbomb People like Mark Henry anymore and to be honest I'm all for it. :D

8 wrestlers at once means the roll out system works overload..

Are we looking at 2-4 people fighting inside the Ring and the rest are outside resting?

I'd imagine in Rumbles it's perhaps an ability. So glad they've implemented it into the Rumble though. Hopefully we can bring weapons into the match.

Since we are getting 8 men/women in the ring at once. I really wish they improved the hud system in the game. I would like to see the return of the fading bar below wrestlers but smaller. I really hate the hud below the screen since they are aiming tv style presentation.

They should put the HUD in a little bar at the bottom, like when they advertise house shows and show social media - that would add to the TV presentation.

Archived