Official WWE Battleground Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Punjabi Prison will be awesome. That match only sucked for two reasons.

1) Khali couldn't even *censored*ing climb, why did they tailor make a match for him where he needed to climb?

2) The second match didn't even have a *censored*ing Indian dude in it.

So, yeah...I think a proper match with two capable performers, wherein, one of them is actually Punjabi (or at least supposed to be) should be more than enough to breathe some life back into the match and make it enjoyable.

The worst male worker on the entire roster vs the guy who's been working the exact same match for over a decade, oh golly.

The Punjabi Prison won't make it any less shit given Orton and Mahal have had some of the most terrible matches of the year, though I think the cage looks pretty cool. Orton will likely win and Jinder will gradually fall down to the lower card again once he's forced to rely on his in ring skills and charisma, two things of which he has none of.

Punjabi Prison will be awesome. That match only sucked for two reasons.

1) Khali couldn't even *censored*ing climb, why did they tailor make a match for him where he needed to climb?

2) The second match didn't even have a *censored*ing Indian dude in it.

So, yeah...I think a proper match with two capable performers, wherein, one of them is actually Punjabi (or at least supposed to be) should be more than enough to breathe some life back into the match and make it enjoyable.

I think Khali wasn't in the 1st one, not the 2nd one. And the 1st one still sucked.

Worst male worker? What a *censored*ing exaggeration.

Do you have an extensive list of who's worse?

Only someone with Bray Wyatt in their sig could be loving this feud...

How dare you insult Bray like that Heathen.....

Not Bray, Bray's feuds. Thay all suck. Bray vs Orton would be hands down the worst feud of the year if it wasn't for Alexa and Bayley. Now it's a tight race.

I think Khali wasn't in the 1st one, not the 2nd one. And the 1st one still sucked.

Ah, that's right...the match was even more retarded because Khali got pulled at the last minute. Now I remember. But, yeah...I don't see this upcoming one being as bad as the other two, because at least it's being properly built. There's nothing inherently wrong with the match-type itself...those first two were just bad matches.

No, it's not an exaggeration. He's absolutely terrible. The guy tries to project intensity for the sake of intensity and makes no effort to apply it to his offense which, for the majority part, looks absolutely pedestrian. Speaking of said offense, there's nothing to show for it other than knee drops, punches and a weak, flimsy looking Cobra Clutch slam. People love to rave about how Jinder legitimately looks like a guy who could do some damage in real life (which I agree with) and yet more often than not everything he does looks like shit. Funnily enough, the best he's ever looked was when he accidentally caved Finn's head in. It's no wonder his matches are mostly comprised of interference.

His promos are enough to make me tune out the entire show altogether. He constantly sounds like he has a 40 pack lodged down his throat, seriously. It's one tone of delivery throughout all his promos which all go on and on and he's shown zero signs of improvement at it.

But sure, I'm just spewing hyperbolic bullshit for the sake of it. To me, he's no better than every failed monster heel Vince tried to push in the 2000's.

lol I kinda agree with Crossface. I cheer Jinder on mainly for the novelty of his push and because he's got a cool look. His promos would probably be better if he wasn't forcing the accent, he had some fun deliveries throughout 3MB.

His ring work is awful though. No defending it. I wish it wasn't, but it so is.

Don't think you've ever seen awful ring work then. I get it if you said his style was boring.

But awful would mean he struggles to work a match or botches a shit-ton.

Fair enough, let's reword it as boring and, as said above, basic. There's nothing interesting or unique to his matches.

Archived