#1 CuddlyCorey

CuddlyCorey

Jobber

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Gamertag: CuddlyCorey2
  • Twitter: @CuddlyCorey

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:25 AM

So, do you think we'll get to create "playlists" like we did for WWE2K15 and be able to use real entrances for this year's game? 

#2 Mr.Dreadful

Mr.Dreadful

Legend

• Members
  • 9,335 posts
  • Gamertag: XB1- Dukesfan77
  • SEN (PS3): PS4- randomCanadian77

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:45 AM

probably not

#3 CuddlyCorey

CuddlyCorey

Jobber

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Gamertag: CuddlyCorey2
  • Twitter: @CuddlyCorey

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:51 AM

probably not

So, did like laws change since 2K15? What happened in that time? I wonder... 

#4 X-zero

X-zero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:26 AM

PS4 and the One don't make it as easy as last generation. So to add custom music the game would have to put forth effort to create their own music storage.

#5 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,678 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:20 AM

Which is a pain and not a huge deal to take time on for a little detail

Edited by AustinFan., 26 June 2017 - 11:20 AM.

#6 Sky_Genie1988

Sky_Genie1988

Jobber

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

Would be cool if you could up load music, like we do for logo's. It may be a limit, but hey its a suggestion of sorts.

#7 projektk

projektk

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,366 posts
  • Gamertag: Majik Joker

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

Lol they could release 2k17 with custom music and call it 2k18 and I would shamefully buy it lol

#8 New Retro Wave

New Retro Wave

Jobber

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Gamertag: -
  • SEN (PS3): -
  • Steam ID: -
  • Twitter: -

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:36 PM

I previously stated last year that MLB The Show (PS4) series still allows custom music to be added via USB (you can even import audio chants), so hopefully 2K can implement a feature like this in the WWE series.

#9 WWF WrestleFest

WWF WrestleFest

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,289 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:02 PM

Custom music is my single biggest gripe with this gen.  If MLB the Show can allow us to add custom music, WWE 2K should as well, especially since entrance themes are such a big part of wrestling.

#10 Generations

Generations

You want to see something...really scary?

• Members
  • 91,134 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:05 PM

If they get custom music back in, and actually implement face paint editing as a feature and not just a glitch (like 2K16), then this will have potential to be the best WWE game ever made, but they really do need to have those things in.

#11 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,678 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:15 PM

I previously stated last year that MLB The Show (PS4) series still allows custom music to be added via USB (you can even import audio chants), so hopefully 2K can implement a feature like this in the WWE series.

Didny they have to create. A while player for that to work

#12 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,202 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:25 PM

They had to create a customized media player within the game itself and allocate room on the disc specifically for the sound files, yeah. That said, it's entirely possible 2K could use this method. Although if I recall, MLB had to get Sonys permission to do this and I think also needed their assistance in making the media player, though I could be wrong on that. I just recall hearing as such.

#13 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,678 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:09 AM

They had to create a customized media player within the game itself and allocate room on the disc specifically for the sound files, yeah. That said, it's entirely possible 2K could use this method. Although if I recall, MLB had to get Sonys permission to do this and I think also needed their assistance in making the media player, though I could be wrong on that. I just recall hearing as such.

Yeah that seems like a lot of hassle now it may work on Xbox there not as strict on helping game makers

#14 WWF WrestleFest

WWF WrestleFest

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,289 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:58 PM

So what if they have to make a customized media player and it's a hassle or whatever.. making video games is their job!  I'm a cop but I'm not gonna try to stop that guy from robbing a bank because it's a hassle.

#15 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:51 PM

I have all the mlb games. They didn't need SONY permission to make custom music player bc SONY is the ones who make the MLB games. So that's a huge advantage over the 2k games. 

#16 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,678 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:36 PM

So what if they have to make a customized media player and it's a hassle or whatever.. making video games is their job!  I'm a cop but I'm not gonna try to stop that guy from robbing a bank because it's a hassle.

When u have limited time abd budget and gave to pick and choose what to do and what to make. Custom music player bottom of the list

#17 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,202 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:58 PM

I have all the mlb games. They didn't need SONY permission to make custom music player bc SONY is the ones who make the MLB games. So that's a huge advantage over the 2k games. 

Its developed by a subsidiary of Sony, Sony itself publishes, not developes, it.

#18 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,678 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

Tho being publish by it is still a big help

#19 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,202 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:09 PM

Tho being publish by it is still a big help

It is, most definitely, but they still need to go to Sony for certain things. Unfortunately this means that in the end, Sony holds all the cards and.. well, we know how stingy Sony has been as of late.

#20 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:52 PM

Its developed by a subsidiary of Sony, Sony itself publishes, not developes, it.

Just like I said it's still made by SONY. Now have a great day

Edited by AmazingAries, 28 June 2017 - 01:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, entrances, wwe2k18