Mauro is back and will be on the NXT announce team

Muur

I didn't mind the pop culture references too much until he started making them nearly all the time, lol.

I'd still rather listen to him over a guy like Percy or Otunga, though - two guys who sound monotone as *Censored* and sounds like they're reading from a script most of the time.

Mauro reminds me a bit of Matt Striker when it comes to references, except Striker's references seem to be nerd-like most of the time. I just generally love the enthusiasm in both guy's voice.

I can see it now. His epic return.

A long-winded HHH promo at its most-scripted finest (or a smoother better promo from Regal) where he introduces Mauro.

Perhaps a handshake, you know, for the cameras.

The crowd goes beserk. Chants of "THANK YOU MAURO!" and/or "YOU DESERVE IT!" run through the arena. Maybe a complimentary "FIRE BRADSHAW!" with Mauro struggling to contain his satisfaction.

I can see it now. His epic return.

A long-winded HHH promo at its most-scripted finest (or a smoother better promo from Regal) where he introduces Mauro.

Perhaps a handshake, you know, for the cameras.

The crowd goes beserk. Chants of "THANK YOU MAURO!" and/or "YOU DESERVE IT!" run through the arena. Maybe a complimentary "FIRE BRADSHAW!" with Mauro struggling to contain his satisfaction.

And there's nothing wrong with that, shut up.

Because 9 times out of 10 if it was someones favorite wrestler, they would want that big cheesy welcome for them

Woo woo woo... you know it.

P.S. - Good for Mauro, I'm personally glad the guy is back doing something that he enjoys... without JBL sitting at the same table, of course.

Crazy how he gets the contract to announce what is probably going to be the biggest fight of all time and now hes welcomed back with open arms.

Of course. And watch them start kissing his ass on TV as well.

Good for Mauro Ranallo. Best announcer they've had in years and they almost let him get away. Wow. Promote Tom Phillips to SmackDown, since he's doing all right, and get rid of Percy Watson. Ranallo and Guinness are all you need.

Not surprised. It's been confirmed that Mauro is calling Mayweather-McGregor, so I would damn well do everything in my power to keep that in my contract too lmao.

Archived