Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

A-Bel

It's just weird...because Crash always seems like a "Sony" franchise. I know it's not...actually, I didn't know until I did some research, because I've never played any of these games. But I always thought it was until recently. I never knew that it was only the original ones that were exclusives and then there were Wii and 360 games later on. But, yeah...it definitely feels weird. Crash just seemed like a Playstation mascot to me.

It seemed Sony's baby until Nintendo & Microsoft got the game released also on their systems with The Wrath of Cortex!

When the Xbox version arrives im sure the PC version won't be far behind.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Release has been moved forward from July 10th to June 29th

Now means it wasn't technically a year exclusive

It was a 364 days exclusive.

• 2 months later...

I thought there was exaggerations about the jump sucking but people aren't wrong. Some good ole nostalgia tho

Started with Crash 3 as that's the one with all my nostalgia

I attempted Stormy Ascent the other day but had to give up. No wonder it wasn't in the final release back in the day, it's absolutely brutal.

Anyway, I bought the game on Switch after having completed it on PS4 when it was first released. It's so great being able to play Crash Bandicoot on the go, I don't think I'll ever get bored of these games to be honest.

• 4 weeks later...

Really been enjoying this since I picked it up. I finished Crash 1, and Im now enjoying Cortex Strikes Back, my personal favourite in the trilogy.

Ive just passed the Tiny Tiger boss level.

Really been enjoying this since I picked it up. I finished Crash 1, and Im now enjoying Cortex Strikes Back, my personal favourite in the trilogy.

Ive just passed the Tiny Tiger boss level.

For some reason, that Tiny boss fight on Crash 2 was the hardest of the three games for me, other than the final boss of Crash 1

• 3 months later...

Archived