Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

A-Bel

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just hoping that Crash holds up better than Rayman. Rayman legends sucked.If they can capture the humor and charm of the original it should be a great nostalgia trip.

I'm just hoping that Crash holds up better than Rayman. Rayman legends sucked.If they can capture the humor and charm of the original it should be a great nostalgia trip.

I enjoyed Rayman Legends/Anniversary though

Eh, the general reception is on the far other end of the spectrum. Where I stand on Rayman Legends as well.

Legends just fell flat for me. I got bored of it very quickly. Crash has a dynamic that I find endearing and I'm hoping the next sane trilogy keeps that charm.

WHAAAAAT? Rayman Legends is one of the best 2D platformers ever.

Honestly I might play the whole of Crash 1 as Coco because why not?

Using her gives Gold trophies, which isn't allowed to be easy unlocks so I assume you have to beat the game to get access to her. Having her at the start then getting a Gold for killing a few monsters with her is too easy for a Gold

Que? Rayman Legends is awesome. To each their own I guess.

I bought the Sly Collection on my PS3 and I will do the same with Crash Bandicoot on my PS4. Love platformers.

Id imagine so. Im always playing the old Crash games.

Hoping for 3 platinums.

It has three plats, the trophies came out a few weeks ago. Crash One also has DLC trophies, so who knows what that's out

https://www.exophase.com/game/crash-bandicoot-psn/trophies/

https://www.exophase.com/game/crash-bandicoot-2-cortex-strikes-back-psn/trophies/

https://www.exophase.com/game/crash-bandicoot-warped-psn/trophies/

I got it and I love it, it feels new and nostalgic :D

I hate they have to call it a old game during the Activision logo. Why cant we look at it as a brand new game because it is.

I see they changed the first game so we can lose lives and still get the crystal. Thats what made the original stand out that if you died in the level you couldnt collect the boxes. That and you didnt know how many there were.

Archived