WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no Scott hall for Razor Ramon or Kevin Nash for Diesel?

That's bullcrap if true. How can you have one without the other?

They announced Kevin Nash and Diesel as one, but they only announced Razor & not Hall.

I would imagine both gimmicks would be in again this year though.

There's no Scott hall for Razor Ramon or Kevin Nash for Diesel?

That's bullcrap if true. How can you have one without the other?

They announced Kevin Nash and Diesel as one, but they only announced Razor & not Hall.

I would imagine both gimmicks would be in again this year though.

2kayfabe posted his shortly after that previous one about the "old gimmicks/slots":

"Hi Top Heel,

I still need to look into the other questions but I wanted to verify this one.

I can say that Razor Ramon, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and Diesel are all in WWE 2K18.

Sorry about not including them in the initial list.

cheers,

2Kayfabe"

This makes me happy as I much prefer using Scott Hall over Razor Ramon in Universe and what not.

is this 2Kayfabe person reliable? if true,

i hate that Undertaker 91/98/99 are alts again. those three incarnations of him feel so differently from each other that they should be separate. having Taker'91(grey gloves) and Taker'94(purple gloves) as alts is fine. but making alt attires for Taker'98 would have been nice as a singular model. same with Ministry Undertaker.

i'm bummed that Steamboat'91 and '94 are separate. there isn't much difference between them that having them as alts makes sense.

is this 2Kayfabe person reliable? if true,

i hate that Undertaker 91/98/99 are alts again. those three incarnations of him feel so differently from each other that they should be separate. having Taker'91(grey gloves) and Taker'94(purple gloves) as alts is fine. but making alt attires for Taker'98 would have been nice as a singular model. same with Ministry Undertaker.

i'm bummed that Steamboat'91 and '94 are separate. there isn't much difference between them that having them as alts makes sense.

Yeah, he's the community manager (I think?) that works at 2K.

I hope they remove the number next to alt. attires! Taker'98 1,WrestleMania 33 1, WCW 1, etc.

It's a very minor thing but presentation wise it would just look nicer

It only bothers me when the year appears on the entrance nameplate or championship belt nameplate.

For example, Ric Flair '91 on the belt's nameplate when it should read RIC FLAIR.

That ramp.. deymmm!

s84uPW.png

Seth's skin tone actually looks great here too. I was concerned because he looked almost Paige-level pale in those Chamber scenes we were shown before.

That footage had the colors washed out. I'm surprised there is still some people that didn't know this yet.

That ramp.. deymmm!

s84uPW.png

Seth's skin tone actually looks great here too. I was concerned because he looked almost Paige-level pale in those Chamber scenes we were shown before.

That footage had the colors washed out. I'm surprised there is still some people that didn't know this yet.

Yeah, I haven't really followed much game coverage so as to not spoil much for myself. I only really care when caw mode stuff or new moves are shown. I am subscribed to Smacktalks on YouTube though and did hear him say he actually thought Seth was the worst-looking of the new models he'd seen, as footage of the Chamber match played, so that's what I was going on.

I don't know if this has been posted already, but 2Kayfabe has confirmed several alternates that are in 2K18:

In regards to Mick Foley and other Superstars with alternates I wanted to confirm the following Superstars will be in WWE 2K18.

Each line is one slot so if its written

Name ‘0 / Name ‘0

That means it will be one slot and the “ / “ is showing the different attire options.

Big Boss Man ‘91

Big Boss Man ‘99

Big Show (this past year)

Big Show ‘00

Bret “Hitman” Hart ‘97

Bret “Hitman” Hart ‘98

Cactus Jack ’92

Cactus Jack ‘98

Dude Love

Mankind

DDP ‘92

DDP ‘98

Chris Jericho (this past year)

Chris Jericho ‘00

Finn Balor

Finn Balor Demon

Kane/Corporate Kane

Kane ‘98

Michael “PS” Hayes ‘86/ ‘92

Ric Flair ‘88

Ric Flair ‘91

Ricky Steamboat ‘91

Ricky Steamboat ‘94

Triple H (this past year)

Triple H ‘01

Triple H’ 98

The Undertaker (this past year)

Undertaker ’91 / Undertaker ’98/ Undertaker ’99 Ministry of Darkness

Undertaker ‘00

I obviously couldn’t confirm Superstars that haven’t been revealed yet. But, I hope you enjoy the clarification of those Superstars already revealed!

cheers,

2Kayfabe

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4336211-Sticky-2Kayfabe-Question-Thread-Test&p=14925701#post14925701

this is the same 2k17 alt attire why not make some different ????

I'm happy Triple H 98 and 01 were separated

I hope the 01 will be like this

lAIK34p.jpg

Archived