WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I want the most from the game is more stuff for the caw mode, no glitches, no bugs and better servers!

Anyway, W2K18 is already available for preorder on the Playstation Store in Germany. :P

Proof

W2_K18.png

So I'm guessing Deluxe edition will include the DLC in the price?

According to the preorder on the german PSN it says the following:

This special edition grants you access to even more Superstars and moves, including the WWE 2K18 Season Pass, MyPlayer Kick Start and more awesome content to be announced soon!

So I'm pretty sure the DLCs are included since the digital deluxe costs 99,99€ anyway.

Maybe there's no preorder bonus this year. Normally they say it on the reveal trailer. Maybe if you pre-order you get to play it early. Maybe that's the pre-order thing this year?

Nope!

The Standard Edition says only the following:

? WWE 2K18 Pre-Order Theme

Pre-order and receive a bonus on launch day:

? WWE 2K18 Pre-Order Bonus Content

Pre-Order WWE 2K18 now to receive a soon to be announced special pre-order Bonus!

The release of the Standard Edition stands for the 17.10.2017

Oh okay.. so those who get to play the game early don't get to have the pre-order bonus earlier?

According to what it says at the regular release day.

Will probably be a character or a Special Edition of a character or arena I guess (Maybe Rollins himself in other outfits?).

This special edition grants you access to even more Superstars and moves, including the WWE 2K18 Season Pass, MyPlayer Kick Start and more awesome content to be announced soon!

So I'm pretty sure the DLCs are included since the digital deluxe costs 99,99 anyway.

Maybe there's no preorder bonus this year. Normally they say it on the reveal trailer. Maybe if you pre-order you get to play it early. Maybe that's the pre-order thing this year?

Nope!

Pre-Order WWE 2K18 now to receive a soon to be announced special pre-order Bonus!

Hmm I thought the deluxe edition had extra bonus digital content and the standard came with just the preorder bonus.

So I'm pretty sure the DLCs are included since the digital deluxe costs 99,99 anyway.

Nope!

Hmm I thought the deluxe edition had extra bonus digital content and the standard came with just the preorder bonus.

Well the deluxe includes already:

- the season pass

- the my Player kickstart

- extras that are yet to be announced (I think they meant the DLCs)

- the preorder Bonus the Standard Edition also has

- 4 days earlier Access then the Standard Edition

Maybe even more but that's all we know so far. :)

What I want the most from the game is more stuff for the caw mode, no glitches, no bugs and better servers!

Anyway, W2K18 is already available for preorder on the Playstation Store in Germany. :P

Proof

W2_K18.png

That's £88, *censored*ing hell

Proof

W2_K18.png

It's £79.99 on the uk store for the deluxe and £54.99 for the standard

Proof

W2_K18.png

Is it? I converted from Euros. That means that those in the EU are paying more than those in the UK by £9

Proof

W2_K18.png

Is it? I converted from Euros. That means that those in the EU are paying more than those in the UK by £9

We always pay more for games in Germany. :(

It was that way even before the EU and it will probably be like that forever..

Archived